Nfa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfa

Got a email from the my lawyer today say . The investigation is close and all bail have been cancelled no further action. 3 months of stress is now over . I thank everyone who supported me on the site and I wish all the best . My solicitor send lots of representation and I email the oic almost every week to show them how I feel . All I can say is being falsely accused is the worst thing I ever face in life .

So pleased to hear this!
    Well done for getting through it.
    Brilliant news

YoH

Comment

Yay!!! More bananas!!

Well done for getting through this horrible ordeal!

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Fantastical news, carry on with your life, look forwards not backwards.

Comment

Lovely to see all this nice news. Hope you go on to have a wonderful future hon
          Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Information

Congratulations! It's a real joy to see a good outcome. I don't wish to bring back bad memories but could you share a little of yoyr story? 3 months is so quick compared with others. What solicitor did you use? I am still at the investigation stage awaiting charge and praying for NFA.

I hope you are able to rebuild your life. It seems to be so far away for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Clinging on View Post
              Congratulations! It's a real joy to see a good outcome. I don't wish to bring back bad memories but could you share a little of yoyr story? 3 months is so quick compared with others. What solicitor did you use? I am still at the investigation stage awaiting charge and praying for NFA.

I hope you are able to rebuild your life. It seems to be so far away for me.
              Hi Clinging on.
              This is the link to DenDen's original post:

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...ght=#post64679

YoH

Comment

Working...
              X