Falsely accused by Stepdaughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falsely accused by Stepdaughter

I know this thread* is quite old and not a nice subject but I feel im going a bit less crazy as my step daughter has falsely accused me and I thought I was going through this alone, it's just so hard I'm being kept away from my family missing my daughters birthdays all because for some crazy reason she brought up this massive lie about me.

[*this post moved away from Frightened Spouse's thread]
    Last edited by Casehardened; 26 August 2016, 03:54 PM.

KC - this is a good forum. Long term support over years for some. Someone with more stature than me will be along presently. However I can say you are not alone in this by a long way.
    Post up when you need. There is help here.

Kindest regards
    Mr B

Comment

Hi KingCobra. I'm sorry you need us but glad that you found us. False accusations are devastating and I'm so sorry that it's keeping you away from your daughter.

Rest assured, you're not alone and there is advice and support for you here whenever you need it. There is a wealth of experience on the forum, so have a good look around.

You don't say if you have a partner or friends supporting you in the real world, but this virtual world is at your disposal regardless. I hope you have both.

Best wishes.
      'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Hi and sad welcome. My daughter accused my partner (her step father) of abuse so thoughts are with you understand how stressful this process is. There are a couple on here who have been accused by daughters/step daughters who I talk to on here.

Try to keep busy. Have you got some good support? Come back here often for support

Comment

Not alone

I'm going through this now with my husband, stepdaughter from previous marriage has accused him of historical rape without any evidence or proper interviews we go to trial in 3 weeks I'm utterly heartbroken!

Comment

Support to all above.
            Mr B

Comment

Stepdaughter from hell

Have faith my husband this week has been found not guilty on 6 counts after being fa of historical rape. With no evidence to prove her claims we found ourselves in court. A matter of public interest they call it. After 2 days of evidence and 4 hours of deciding the jury made the right decision. Although it's not as easy as that sounds I've been to hell and back this week.

Comment

Bless you k8l3 + 1 Other.
                M

Comment

Hi King Cobra

A warm welcome to you too, the time it takes for anything to get sorted is terrible and makes your mind whirl with all sorts, unfortunately for my OH he has been charged ( dispite being given a NFA bit of paper umm yet another police blunder ) . Anyway I Just wanted to say hi and do keep popping in here anytime , so many have such great knowledge on this horrible situation and of course lots of warmth and support given too.
                  At those low times we always try to find a positive in our lives it's tough as it feels like everything we do seems to turn into a nightmare ( a butnlikevtge m @ m adverts were everything collapses in a heap lol.
                  Simple things like sea air or light drizzle just make you feel alive again .
                  Thinking of you

Comment

Working...
                  X