Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our grandaughter has accused my husband of historic sexual abuse, please help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our grandaughter has accused my husband of historic sexual abuse, please help.

Hi every one,
    Not sure of anything at the moment. The grandaughter first accused my oh of sexual abuse 3 years ago it took 6weeks for it to be NFA, she accused him again 1 year ago. The things she accused him of are awful and disgusting . She was always with us and would have lived with us if she could have. My daughter, her mother, is a liar her house is filthy with mouse droppings, dead flies and so on. My daughter worked in a main stream school doing one to one with a little deaf child, she accused her father of sexual abuse and of course the police, social services and the school
    were working together, the out come was no such crime had been committed, then she wondered why the child's parents wanted my daughter to leave the school Which she did.
    I am sorry to ramble I do not know where to start.
    Five weeks before the first allegation was made she had been staying with us and did not want to go home.
    I have so much to put down that I feel totally drained of life and can not carry on at the moment.
    Please help my husband. Thank you for reading this.

Hi there! I'm sorry that you find the need for here but glad you found us.

Ramble away! It's often what's needed. It must be dreadful for your husband to have been accused twice, and by family too. It may well help that there is a history of false accusations, but it doesn't necessarily make the process go any faster, unfortunately.

That said, it got dealt with quickly last time, so I hope for you that it's dealt with as quickly this time.

There's support here though, however long it takes. Hang in there!
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

I sometimes despair at what goes on in people's heads!
      If I've understood correctly, your daughter may have encouraged this little deaf girl to make a false allegation against her father?
      If that's so, it's very possible that she's done the same with your granddaughter.
      Unfortunately, there's no evidence that this was the case.
      And I don't suppose it would be useful in court (should it get that far)
      The fact that the allegation went nowhere last time makes me believe that they would need new evidence to proceed this time.
      It's extremely unfair that they get another bite of the cherry, and a fear that all those of us who have had NFA decision carry for the rest of our lives.
      You've come to the right place for support.
      We will do what we can
      YoH
      Last edited by YearsOfHell; 26 August 2016, 06:39 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Working...
      X