Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our grandaughter has accused my husband of historic sexual abuse, please help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our grandaughter has accused my husband of historic sexual abuse, please help.

Hi every one,
    Not sure of anything at the moment. The grandaughter first accused my oh of sexual abuse 3 years ago it took 6weeks for it to be NFA, she accused him again 1 year ago. The things she accused him of are awful and disgusting . She was always with us and would have lived with us if she could have. My daughter, her mother, is a liar her house is filthy with mouse droppings, dead flies and so on. My daughter worked in a main stream school doing one to one with a little deaf child, she accused her father of sexual abuse and of course the police, social services and the school
    were working together, the out come was no such crime had been committed, then she wondered why the child's parents wanted my daughter to leave the school Which she did.
    I am sorry to ramble I do not know where to start.
    Five weeks before the first allegation was made she had been staying with us and did not want to go home.
    I have so much to put down that I feel totally drained of life and can not carry on at the moment.
    Please help my husband. Thank you for reading this.
    Last edited by Feelingscared24/7; 26 August 2016, 11:47 AM.

[I've copied this post to the 'Falsely Accused' section of the forum as any replies would be better posted there]
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
    X