Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internationally silently "chased" for alleged child abuse

Hello everyone

Rirstly, IM SO GLAD THAT IVE FOUND THIS SITE!

I have been going thru a nightmare in the last three months at least. Do not know where to begin. Well....in the three months of travelling through 7 countries i have experienced huge verbal abuse from people i never met in camps predominantly in croatia, france, spain and portugal.

As soon as I would register and met new neighbours who were really nice at the beginning, but after i would finish showering or be absent on a beach the same people would be verbally agressive to me. At the beginning even staff would shout or whisper rude and abusive words at me.

I didnt know at the beginning waht was wrong until I started to "study" peoples behaviour. People visitors in camps. In French camp people from other countries would clap in loudly laugh on my leave, in another camp three minor who went camping to another country were"warned" about me- distinct body gestures of that woman- and then removed from the camp until the next morning, in my absence there was urin on my tent, during the night trash scattered around my tent, abuse such as YOU ****ING ***** WHY DID YOU HAVE TO COME DOWN HERE or along those lines became an everyday occurance.

I even heard police say DONT TALK TO THAT WOMAN BECAUSE...and then was whispering. Spreading "gossip" through playas people after not talking to me anymore, leaving camps beaches.

Yesterday a gild said quietly I was a paedophile. Three months of incognito chases, my car being entered into, rare view mirror being properly moved, seat belr fastened, things got missing in my car, yesterday break in and my medicines stolen. Almost noone suddely doesnz speak in English to me, even a doctor. Then I reminded her of Hypicratic oath she took. Suddenly her tongue got untied.

So, this in a nutshell. Before I left Slovenia I fought for abused children, I was abused myself. Fought for against forged police reports, docs malpractices, in general stood for a working man. Ran my own charity who helped youth and also adults with learning. I know now it s the police doing the damage.

And by today I know that I ve been silently "accused" of child abuse. Why? Perhaps I stepped on too many toes? I have no family back up as I was abused as a child and they never accepted that. Dont have a family myself. I heard someone on the bach saying I was deported from my own country. It s hard to keep quiet when this is happening. Took notes. The notebook was stolen from my car.

Please advise and ask away.
    Last edited by Casehardened; 25 August 2016, 05:54 AM. Reason: text split into paragraphs for easier reading
Working...
X