Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disclosures and update

Hi everyone

Update first in that OH myself and all family and friends are totally devastated that he has been charged with sexual assault on minor one charge , cannot put into words how we feel.

Bit of background on the charge , is that we had a very sick close relative and had to ask for permission to be able to stay overnight when told the was nothing that could be done for them , this in itself was a nightmare and message passed from pillar to post incorrectly , eventually it was agreed and temp lifting of condition given .

Relative died a couple if days later and less than 24 hours of answering his bail
    Date was advised to ring if needed to change it by OIC but also told best he turn up , so after losing his father less than 24 hours he goes to bail , not let I to station but told they could but do anything as not enough time in clock ( thus they knew in Jan as I remember OH telling me s conversation held between OIC and solicitor ) so dragged him there whilst seriously grieving and knew that they would be saying the following / you will now receive a postal charge in next couple of weeks - OH asked for custody records ,charge sheet and statements , OIC said these would come together. OIC also checked the address for the Correspondance twice and OH had to spell part of it .

So he left and then unbelievably as he left the complainants mother and witness father were clearly seen exiting the police station . The OH said that during the 10 minutes he was in the first Part reception sort of area that OIC left and came back were they there to watch on camera ? Strange but OIC was off on holiday for the next week or so .

The documents he had , said no bail conditions and then a NFA no further action due to insufficient evidence , I rang the duty solicitor the next day , he said he had not read them ! And blamed the new duty Sargent , a lie as this same chap signed documents when it all started last year .
    Onto the final bit the document of charge has not arrived and after 3 weeks contact the OIC after a couple more days it materialises that they sent them to a wrong address ! and supposedly resenting out first class (

Just realised how this was probably not very consise at all , so here's my questions if anyone can give there thoughts on at all:

1. If the police sent your very personnel charge ( graphic detail) to the wrong address what would you do?
    We feel that any data protection is out the window and this do document is now in the hand of other individuals , no aplogy , nothing .

2. Re complainants being at the station the same time as OH ? Would this be a 'normal' practice , would they have been invited in too see OH reaction to the postal charge - was all very weird .

3. Duty sol said paperwork given on bail day was probably also wrong can we get redress for OH on all the above ?

Feel extremely bitter and hurt how OIC actually conducts themselves, smarmy , patronising and above all a compulsive liar on many occasions .

Comment

Working...
    X