Corrupt & HOMOPHOBIC police force?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corrupt & HOMOPHOBIC police force?

First I wish to offer my profound sympathy and empathy to anyone accused or affected by false rape allegation. It is completely and utterly devastating.

It destroys your life, family, social circle, ecconomic life, etc, etc,

I know as its happened to me!

I have just learned recently that the case has been finalised and NFA (No Further Action). Tragically do not think for one moment that it stops there, in my case because I am gay, the police are still continuing to relentlessly victimise and hound me.

A complaint is being made to the IPCC about the police conduct during the case.

1. Police REFUSED to interview two gay/bi eyewitnesses
    2. Police IGNORED physical evidence during the search (subsequently passed onto the defence solicitor)
    3. Police INTIMIDATED the local gay community in the manor in which the case was handled.
    4. Police IGNORED that the accuser to their knowledge WITHDREW the false allegation several months ago.
    5. Police IGNORED text messages from the accuser to various persons ADMITTING it was a false allegation.
    6. Police IGNORED that further witnesses had recieved phone calls from the accuser admitting the allegation was false.
    7. Only the 'OUT' gay person from a group of people ALL participating in lawful conduct, was targeted, arrested, detained & interrogated whilst under arrest by police.
    7. Police have NOT return or released property seized.
    8. Police sent round within 48hrs of confirmation the case was finalised & NFA two police officers in an unlogged visit to further intimidate the members of the household in which I live.

The impact and trauma of the relentless police victimisation, bullying, threats and intimidation is terrifying!

I am at a loss as to what to do?

My businesses have been destroyed.
    My gay social circle is living in fear of further reprisals from police.
    I'm living in abject fear from the widespresd corrupt and homophobic police officers involved.
Working...
X