Daughter accuses her own father of rape to teach him a lession

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daughter accuses her own father of rape to teach him a lession

The following article reports a daughter who accused her own father of rape to teach him a lesson -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ch-lesson.html

Only 1 in 30 reported rapes in England and Wales actually ends in a successfully conviction.

However, the Police and CPS will bring the full force of the law down on any man accused of rape and in many cases without any evidence.

I was held on remand for 9 months charged with 5 counts of raping my ex-wife.

However, when I was finally allowed to speak in my defence I told the jury that my ex-wife lied in both her witness statement and while under oath as she did not mention that I had a broken arm at the times the alleged rapes occurred and found not guilty of all counts.

However, when I complained about my treatment to the Police I was told that my ex-wife is allowed to lie as she may have been raped and they told me no actions will be taken against my ex-wife such as Perverting the course of justice or Perjury.

My ex-wife is a cold hearted evil gold digger who used rape to have me removed from the family home worth almost £500,000 as part of her divorce process against me.

This is the worst government policy that I ever heard of and is a real vote winner for UKIP who have a no rape policy.

Unhappy

This sounds familiar, My STBX has used CSA, another 300K house changes hands. HAP (aka poisoning) & no access leading to PAS. From a loving & involved Father to an entry on the bank statement. My wife should be ashamed.

Is there a focussed action group to pursue a change in the law available? I am looking & have not found one yet.

Kindest regards
    Mr B

Comment

Working...
    X