Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am falsely accused of rape and digital penetration

Hello everyone
    I am a student in the university and half a year ago I've faced a problem related with a girl. She has accused me of rape and digital penetration without any reason. I was arrested by police and that was a real shock for me. It was like I moved from heaven to hell. Without understanding the essence of my accusation, I 've spend 18 hours in the jail where they hold criminals. I did not understand the reason of me being there. This 18 hours for me was a nightmare, every minute lasted forever. After 18 hours that were like 18 years for me they've released me and said that I am accused of digital penetration. This was even a bigger shock for me because I know that we didn't even have any sexual contacts. My life literally turned around and I realised that an unguilty person can be accused for no reason, just for trying to have a good time. I was deprived the chance to contact the girl. In this way the questions have plagued my mind. It was creating a terrible psychological trauma. At the moment the case is still in process, police without giving me any specific accusations is keeping me in a paranoid panic. After this event my attitude to the life and to girls has changed completely. I am always afraid to turn up in the same situation again. I am scared that this attitude will make it impossible to live my life like a normal person, I will not be able to communicate with girls and because of that the future seems so dark and lack of interest in life. I am now writing because I am looking for some help of how can I fight with this paranoia, as my doctors give me the pill which don't help me.

Are you in the United Kingdom? I ask as it is extremely rare for somebody to be put into prison immediately after an allegation has been made and before an interview.

I note you say

I was deprived the chance to contact the girl.
    So maybe that was why? You cannot make contact with the accuser or any of her witnesses, if there are any.

I take it that you have yet to be interviewed as you say you have no idea what the essence of the allegation is.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Might be worth you checking out my post listing advice for people who have just been arrested. It comes form my experience in a similar situation to yours.

Best of luck and keep your chin up!

Comment

Working...
      X