Nfa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfa

Had a call 2 days ago. No further action.

Doesn't sound like anything will be done against the FA as there is no hard evidence but the policeman was subtly saying they knew she was full of ****.

Min was less serious and dealt with far quicker than most on here but it is still a huge relief. Just want to say thanks to everyone on here. I hope to help in any way I can.

It's just as serious to you when you don't know what's happening and your life is upside down. I'm so pleased for you that it was dealt with quickly. Please do stay and support others as it will be much appreciated. Here are some bananas -

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Originally posted by Shocked777 View Post
      Had a call 2 days ago. No further action.

Doesn't sound like anything will be done against the FA as there is no hard evidence but the policeman was subtly saying they knew she was full of ****.

Min was less serious and dealt with far quicker than most on here but it is still a huge relief. Just want to say thanks to everyone on here. I hope to help in any way I can.
      So pleased for you. It's great that it was dealt with quickly but it has still turned your life upside down. My son had his nfa earlier this week and I know it will be a long time before the family feels normal again.

Once again a fa walks way with no action being taken against them. Don't dwell on that though, just go on and have a great life. ::

Comment

Thank you so much.

It still hasn't properly hit me yet. But already coffee tastes better and colours appear brighter.

This has changed me in a profound way. I want to help the cause of the false accused in any and every possible way that I can.

Thanks again.

Comment

Amazing news
          Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

update

The FA in my case has done things post-NFA which amount to her admitting the allegation was a complete lie. The police have taken this very seriously and collected evidence and statements. She is due to be interviewed.

I currently have mixed feelings. My only real motivation is to clear my name by having it removed from my records and recorded as a No Crime - I am the victim here. It seems the only way this can happen is if the FA is found guilty of wasting police time/ perverting the course of justice. My FA is clearly damaged and has shown (fleeting) remorse for her actions and being prosecuted for this could have a big impact on her future. On the other hand she could have ruined my life and has only shown remorse once the police NFAd me. I have my suspicions that she is a sociopath. Is this sort of dichotomy normal? Am I going soft? I then think of this happening to someone else in the future after she has learned how to lie more convincingly. Regardless, if this is the only/best way to clear my name then I have no regrets.

Does anyone know of a FA being prosecuted for PCJ/WPT without actually retracting her statement?

Thanks again for all your support.

Comment

I've heard of a few going to trial, which means they deny it. So they do not always require an admission of guilt of lying. I think that is very, very rare though.
              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Doesn't that just sound ridiculous to anybody with half a brain? Imagine if all other crimes required a confession for successful prosecution!

Comment

FA has been questioned by the police and decided to deny all the new evidence which PROVES it was a lie and stick to original accusation. This could get interesting.

I'm confident the FA has a serious attention seeking/pathological lying/sociopathic mental state. What's bizarre is that though she's now facing prosecution her social media sees her continuing with the inane drivel and nonsense she posts. It's as if she isn't in the least bit scared or even affected by the fact that she has lied to the police and is looking at prosecution. Conversely I had done nothing wrong and felt like my life was over.

Comment

I find that ironic too if I'm honest the person who did this to us comitted a crime (lying to the police) and is living a normal life without any worry or fear. We've done nothing wrong and our life is in shreds.
                    Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

I was ready to forgive/move on but this just really grips me even more.

Contacting me to apologise for the false accusation then when called in to the police lying again to them when faced with all the evidence. I now want her prosecuted to the full extent possible. I'm not a vengeful vindictive person but I now want justice. Her life in the short and long term should be hugely affected by what she has done. I want her to have to reveal it to employers, I want it to appear on her crb.

In the eyes of the law when an FA is proven and prosecuted, is the original suspect now considered a victim? Shouldn't we have access to the same compensation afforded to those who are (or claim to be) victims of sexual assault?

Comment

Happy for you my friend hope more.cases will be nfa I'm so happy for you such a nice relief

Comment

Working...
                        X