Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just spotted a book by Paul Gambaccini about his 2 years of bail due to yewtree investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuck with me too, whatever the outcome of our investigation. It just wouldn't sit right with me to not try and help or to speak out about this issue. It certainly seems to me that people are more aware of false allegations now - after all the celebrity cases of recent months and years.

I suppose the difficulty is getting people fired up about it when they or a friend / family member has not been falsely accused themselves. So getting 100,000 sigs on a petition to get the government to debate it seems to me a massive challenge.

And I second the great work you do Rf. Now picturing you in front of a conveyor belt! !

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
      I am but one person. Just wish I had more hands and brain power to do more. It's like a conveyor belt. I work on one case and along comes another three, and I have to choose which ones I can take on.....
      Exactly. Which is why co-ordinated efforts are needed. There is strength in numbers and we need to persuade people to put pen to paper or, more likely, fingers to the keyboard and send their experiences, anonymously, to a central place before they go off into the sunset to rebuild their lives. Arrested or voluntary interview, bailed or not, charged or not, guilty or acquitted. The experiences all matter and need recording.

People perhaps need to be asked to get something down and sent when we dish out those lovely bananas.
      'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Working...
      X