Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you think about my case?

Hi guys,

So I posted a couple weeks back to say police wanted to talk with me. I went there and this is what happened.

My ex partner who has severe (diagnosed) mental health issues has said one night 3 years ago I hit her on the head with a hammer and then inserted the hammer inside of her! She claims she was drunk and she fell asleep. The story is very strange. Of course this never happened and as I am trying to gain access for my child via the family courts she is trying everything to prevent me.

I went to the police station voluntary for a voluntary interview and was just asked literally 4 or 5 questions, did you do it etc.

There is no evidence for example no injuries as it never occurred. What is the likelihood I will be charged or anything taken further?

The only thing I worry about is if my ex has any text messages in which we used to talk sexual as Im thinking she could use that against me however no text was ever in relation to to rape or this allegation just more along the lines of talking dirty to one another with me talking dominant in regards to sex as this is what she liked.

Whats your guys thoughts?

Hi there Pokemon. I'm afraid no-one can say for sure what will or won't happen. From here for now it's just a waiting game, I'm afraid. As you say the story is very strange, there is no evidence that it happened and your partner has a motive to lie.

Hang in there. It's horrible waiting, but you will get a decision in time. Though it's good that you weren't arrested and have no bail conditions, it does mean that the wait for a decision might be longer as there is no pressure on the police to justify a re-bail.

How this might affect your family law issue us something that a family law lawyer can help you with. Presumably you have one to deal with whatever case your partner is bringing?

Best wishes. Don't forget that there's always support here if you need it.
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Working...
    X