Happy Ending?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Ending?

So I was last on here just before my Father's trial, there was a trial in February which ended up in a hung jury and the prosecution pushed for a retrial. Retrial happened, the majority vote was a verdict of NOT GUILTY! Absolutely amazing, how we celebrated!! A week later my dad dropped dead of a heart attack. I am convinced it was all due to the stress the two years caused. Yet she now gets to live without any implications of her lies. Huge miscarriage of justice

Oh my God, hon, I am so sorry about your poor dad. I have no doubts that the stress of all of that contributed to his early demise.

(((HUGS)))
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

I am so sorry!
      How awful. If these FAs knew what they were causing!
      I think they simply don't care!!
      Surely the FA has got to live with what she's done to him.
      Life is short and to spend it stressed out because of liars is so unfair!
      The best thing you can do in your fathers memory is to live your life to the absolute fullest!
      Show people that you beleived in him.
      Be proud of him.
      Sending you and your family so much love.
      Big big hugs
      YoH

Comment

If these FAs knew what they were causing!
        I think they simply don't care!!
        Surely the FA has got to live with what she's done to him.

I contacted her in my angry grief to place my blame on her, she sent a torrent abuse saying karma got him, he was a paedo and how she loves life now he's dead. Jury didn't get to see that side of her did they?

Comment

One of "my ladies" - hubby was found NG after a trial, and after a lot of hassle and heartache via Social Services, he too collapsed and died of a heart attack. I very much doubt that these two cases are unusual. False allegations not only ruin lives, they take lives too.

People who lie about such matters really do not care about the effect on the accused and their loved ones and family members including children.

They have no heart. No conscience. No humanity. Nothing. They are dead inside themselves.
          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Just devastating wish I had more words of comfort your in my prayers lovely xxxx
            Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this. It's so unfair.
              'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

So sorry to read this, heartfelt sympathy to all the family x

Comment

I'm so very sorry to hear this.

I am glad that your Dad, you and your family were able to see off this evil before he passed but there can be little doubt that the circumstances led to his untimely passing

Please hold on to the truth that the FA did not "win"....they were NOT believed. And the fact that they are appearing to revel in the passing of your Dad serves only to show that this person is actually far lower than you ever imagined.

Your Dad found not guilty. He will rest in peace now.

Best Wishes,

TBG1

Comment

I am so sorry to read this absolutely terrible news.

What a tragedy
                    They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Working...
                    X