Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awful News

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...killed-8518826

The lives lost and the lives destroyed at the hands of the CPS and the police, I am all for pursuing cases that have genuine merit but when it is clear as day to any idiot its made up let it go earn your point scoring on genuine cases.

R.I.P

How very, very sad.
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Here we go again more cases not looked in to properly by the police who just want convictions looks good on them and the cps what horrible people you are, yes we know it goes on in the world but listen here since compensation has been put in place the historical cases have gone through the roof I wonder why because there is no evidence obviously but there are still people getting charged on allegations of the so called victim that she told her friend and sister and boyfriend and so on well if you had the guts to do that years ago why have these people not believed them and why have they not gone to the police with them because the people that are close to them know she is a liar and carnt believe anything that comes out of her mouth there are a lot of screwed up people out there trying to get revenge and money out why oh why carnt the cps do there job properly the nightmare that people and families go through and suicide cases like this one it is horrendous JUST A THOUGHT GERMANY STOPPED PAYING OUT COMPANSATION A FEW YEARS AGO AND SINCE THIS NUMBERS HAVE FALLEN BY 70-80 %

Comment

Working...
      X