No announcement yet.

Scotland - Liberated from Custody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im no expert as i said but sounds like there is no actual physical evidence. Have you figured out the false accusers motive? I think for your defense if it comes to it but also long term for yourself, its important to have an idea....why did they do this to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyscot View Post
      Im no expert as i said but sounds like there is no actual physical evidence. Have you figured out the false accusers motive? I think for your defense if it comes to it but also long term for yourself, its important to have an idea....why did they do this to me.
      Yes there's a motive.

Comment

Well just the old adage hope for the best prepare for the worst. If i was you id be getting more optimistic by the day but easy saying that wen im past our ordeal. You are saying very littleso its hard to comment more. But u wish u all the best

Comment

They don't need any evidence as unfortunately I know all too well!!
          Once bailed and charged, there is a time limit as to whether the case is taken to trial which I think equates to 11 months.
          After that either side can apply for an extension- it is up to the Sheriff to decide whether to grant the extension.

We heard nothing until the final week before the limit- we were then told it was going to trial (September) but because of several mistakes it didn't go to trial until the following january,

All you can do is dig in and wait
          They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyscot View Post
            Well just the old adage hope for the best prepare for the worst. If i was you id be getting more optimistic by the day but easy saying that wen im past our ordeal. You are saying very littleso its hard to comment more. But u wish u all the best
            Sorry, I'm just trying to be careful what I post. I struggled for a long time to understand her motive but I've found various posts by her on the internet on a question-based site. Someone asked "Why do people lie?" and she answered something like "For attention or to make their life more interesting if it's that s**t". She also posted that she likes playing sick and twisted little mind games with people. This among various other posts found. I've still heard nothing and it's been half a year!

Comment

Just a quick update. Still no word, and it's been 11 months today. Lawyer says every day makes it that bit less likely I'll be prosecuted. Will update.

Comment

Thank you for the update. We are at well over a year and the lawyer tells us just the same. Hang in there. It WILL all end eventually.
                'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Originally posted by Franticwithworry View Post
                  Thank you for the update. We are at well over a year and the lawyer tells us just the same. Hang in there. It WILL all end eventually.
                  Are you in Scotland also?

Comment

Originally posted by Tux109 View Post
                    Are you in Scotland also?
                    Yes and no. We have an English complaint that has been going for months. We had a Scottish complaint that has been resolved and the Scottish lawyer told us that the longer a complaint went on the more likely it was to come to nothing. An English lawyer told us the same. No assurances from either man just a general view based on the experience of each of them.
                    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Working...
                    X