Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very worried and concerned - falsely accussed of rape

Hi

I never ever dreamed I'd be having to search the internet for advice and procedure regards rape.

I will leave lots of details out of this post in interest of an on going criminal investigation however, I'm scared and feel this will end badly.

I have been married for 6 years to a female, however the last few years I have felt we have drifted apart emotionally and I stopped having sex with her 2/3 years ago and there was no intimacy at all between us.

Mid 2015 I left the home we shared, with another of my family me members as we lived with them.
    We remained together but I was considering ending our marriage.

I tried to hold on to it because we had a child together and shared lots of memories but late last year I realised I no longer loved her.
    I was numb over her and she had already admitted having two previous affairs during 2013-2015.

In 2016 beginning we moved, again we lived with one of my family members.

However I didn't stay and left.
    I met someone else who I fell madly in love with and felt we bonded and had a very strong attachment.
    She didn't know I was married.

To cut a long strong short, I didn't see my "wife" for 3/4 months although I remained in telephone contact because I still cared, hence why I didn't want her to have to move out of my family members home so I left.

The problem has arisen during May this year when my "wife" found out about my new partner and appears to have started a campaign to get her "revenge".

I had planned to leave her and ask her to leave but she beat me to it, she left unannounced in late May and three weeks later has gone to the Police alledging rape.

Myself and my family meber were arrested last week for 4 counts each of rape against her.

Each of these rapes cannot be identified by a date only a month between so and so and also at various addresses we have lived.

She state's she said no and I continued, this isn't only utter rubbish its impossible as I stopped having sex with her years ago.

I've been bailed and so has my family member.

But what next?
    Its her word against ours and to be honest, the police were VERY cagey about granting me bail and were about to charge me with rape under an emergency charging procedure.

She's found out I'm with someone else, that we have a nice place and are going up as it were in the world and has got bitter. But what next? I have a awful feeling we will end up charged with rape, remanded and a long trial.

My partner knows now why I was arrested, I've told her and she's completely supportive and knows its rubbish too.

The police held us for 31 hours.
    My partner was also repeatedly visted whilst we were in custody and told I was a danger and she was at serious risk.

I'm numb, shocked, and most of all know I'm innocent but I'm scared what the future holds.

WE ARE INNOCENT

Please help :-(

Hi FaS

Sorry to be welcoming you but you've come to right place.
    Try not to panic.
    It's not easy but as you've said you're innocent, trust that.

This kind of "revenge" is not uncommon.
    We have members with similar stories.

Firstly, check out this link:
    http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...at-happens-now

That will help.

And most importantly, be strong.
    You may not have to but you need to be ready to fight if you're charged.

YoH

Comment

Echo the thoughts above... It's strange welcoming folk given the circumstances.

This place is awesome for help and support though.

Comment

Working...
      X