dragging on...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dragging on...

an update...the judge and even the prosecutor at my ptph raised grave concerns about my case and the judge demanded a review. I posted about this a while back. it seems the review was minor and not by counsel or senior prosecutors at cps so the saga drags on.

we all know this will collapse at trial because of what we have for my defence, however its what the trial will do to my name, my family and my career that upsets me the most. this system destroys lives. its as simple as that.

I remain suspended from work and try and fill my days but its hard. months left til trial and all we can do is fire in letters of representations to try and get dropped prior. if it wasn't so harrowing, I'd want this to go to trial so I could destroy their lies.

how does everyone else cope? I feel everyone is looking at me as guilty til proven innocent as `well, he must have done it if he's been charged`. until you are in this bubble, you just can't understand, but you guys do.

thanks for being with me

My OH wasn't charged so I can't say how it feels,
    but even the accusation holds repercussions.

We lost friends who believe that people don't lie about such serious things.
    They think that they wouldn't put themselves through the pain and stress of a trial if it wasn't true.

I probably would've felt the same before we were in the situation ourselves.
    So, yes, we do know how it feels.

You'll have better days and you'll get through it.
    Most people are too wrapped up in there own problems and busy lives to even care what's going on in ours so try to remember that.
    We get a bit paranoid because of a few.

My OH was named and shamed on social media as a child molestor and the problems that come from that still rumble on nearly 6 months after NFA.

But most of our friends stuck with us, we're still alive and fairly well.
    If something happens we deal with it but we desperately try to put it to the back of our minds at least for a little while each day.
    Take your time.
    Hang in there and you'll have good days too.

Keep posting, it helps to vent!

Big hugs
    YoH

Comment

Working...
    X