Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a DNA test be positive if she touched herself after held my genitals? No intercourse happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can a DNA test be positive if she touched herself after held my genitals? No intercourse happened

Friday night Joe Doe (a college who I met 2 weeks ago through a friend) invited me to a night out. I said yes and we went clubbing (to a venue near by my apartment).

We left the club and started to walk towards my place (15min). While we were walking, Joe Doe met a woman on the streets and invited her to go back to my apartment with us. (It was the first time I saw her in my life).

She agreed. Everybody was drunk but not sloppy drunk. She even exchanged some kisses with Joe Doe in the elevator.

Once we were home we talked a bit (I don’t recall what), I turned the music and we started to dance. After few minutes, she put her hands inside my pants grabbed my penis. (I don’t see Joe Doe because he’s behind her and she’s in the middle of both of us).

Dance goes on a bit more, I go to the bathroom and when I came back the same thing happened. (It happened about 2-3 times). She was fully dressed but at some point (I’m not sure when) a terrible body odor arose from her. And at that moment, I lost the excitement of dancing and didn’t feel like staying for a “threesome”.

I only use the word threesome here because she grabbed my genitals and also kissed Joe Doe and probably held his genitals as well while I was in the bathroom.

Then, I went to my room and changed clothes said good night to Joe Doe and the girl. They stayed at my living room and I closed the door from my room and slept.

When I woke up, I saw the girl on my couch. At first, I thought it was Joe Doe (since he would sleep at my place) So I woke her up.

She was calm for the first few minutes. But when she looked at her purse and saw her phone and “money/cards” were missing. She started to accusing me of stealing from her.

She looked at herself in the mirror and saw a swallowed bruise on her face. At this point, she went crazy and started screaming I had stolen from her and I did that to her face. I asked her to calm down and I tried to explain that I didn’t do that and I could call her phone, I’ve tried to call her phone 2x but no success.

So she said, let me try another number and when I gave my phone to her she just threw away from the balcony (saying, if I don’t have a phone you also won’t).

At this point, I said I would call the police because she would have to pay for the damaged phone. She agreed in paying for the phone. But she would go to the bathroom first and after an unusual toilet time, I realized she left the faucet opened and went away.

I immediately ran downstairs and for my surprise she was there crying (asked money) to one of the guys and saying that I had hit her (because of the bruise) in the front desk. She also asked them to call the police.

I reinforced her request and asked to call the police because I had nothing to hide. In the meanwhile, one of the maintenance guy helped me to retrieve my phone (from the place she threw it) but when we came back to the front of my building she was gone.

30 min later, two policemen came and got my statement (a short version from what I just wrote). I put in my report that I wouldn’t like to seek criminal charges but I would want her to pay for the damaged phone.

I thought it was the end of it but Sunday morning (next day). I woke up with two policemen knocking on my door and as soon as they came inside, one of them said I was being arrested due to an allegedly rape. He put me in handcuffs and took me to the police station.

At the police station they told me she reported me as a rape case (they didn’t give further details about the claim). I said I was innocent and would cooperate with everything. So they extracted DNA and intimate sample. I was willing in provide everything (including my phone with conversations between me and Joe Doe) because I never had intercourse with that girl. In other words, my penis never went inside her vagina, anus or mouth.

Police tried to locate Joe Doe but in that morning (Saturday) he went to Zurich and supposed to be back in London on the same day however because he was living illegally in UK he couldn’t get back in and was deported.

Police checked my flat and probably requested the CCTV from the building which will confirm my story (that Joe Doe, Me and the Woman) came to my apartment in walkable conditions.

After having my interview with the policeman handling my case and long hours in a cell. I was released on bail to be back there in September.

Even after few drinks, I’m 100% sure I never had intercourse with this girl and the only sexual act we did was limited to she grabbing my penis (I didn’t touch her genitals only she touched mine).

But it worries me that somehow because her hand touched my penis several times. It can somehow transfer my DNA to her body (if she touched herself). And now thinking it further, when we met (I kissed her on the cheek) and touched her face while we were dancing (probably).

I’m prohibited to initiate a talk to Joe Doe or the woman (directly or indirectly). Today, one friend in common told me that Joe Doe had sex with her while I was sleeping and she was in total consent. (apparently he has a video from the encounter to prove it) But I couldn’t get much more information because I cannot initiate or talk to Joe Doe and I just know what our common friend told me.

I was greatly saddened by everything. Also, I have no words to describe the feeling to be under arrest and leave your apartment in handcuffs because of a crime you never committed.

I want to seek professional help to understand the ins/outs of my case and everything associated with it. I guess, the questions I wonder every second now are:

Can the DNA test be positive if she touched herself after held my genitals? Or if she touched her genitals before and then my penis, would that affect the result? Even when we didn’t have any sex?

What should I do next? Every minute after this episode seems to last forever, I cannot sleep, eat or work.

Sorry to heard your situation.

Unfortunately things like that happen and should not happen. In these cases, with only his testimony it is valid to charge someone, but you are still far from this.

Find a good lawyer and collect all the evidence you can to keep your version and help your case. Do not believe the police, now you are in war with them.

Good luck mate.

Comment

+1 to the msg above.

Get yourself a decent lawyer, and prepare for the long haul ahead !!!
      Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
      Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

I'm not a forensic expert, but this would only mean that you had contact with her.
        I can't see how this would be able to indicate rape.
        Unfortunately you won't know exactly what she is saying has happened unless you are charged with an offence,
        That's when you get to see some paperwork.
        Until then it's only what the police ask you/tell you interview that can give you an idea of what you're up against.
        Try not to panic.
        It's a long process so prepare for the long haul.
        Try not to pre empt what might happen.
        Hang in there
        YoH

Comment

Working...
        X