Thread: Contact after being cleared

Default Contact after being cleared

I was accused 10 months ago by my sons ex partner of sexually abusing my beautiful 5 year old granddaughter, my life has been hell and since the accusation against me my husband has also been accused. We got in touch with Mary Monson Solicitors in Manchester 0161 794 0088 and were represented by Samantha Smith who was absolutely brilliant. We have been to hell and back with this and luckily have had support from both family and friends but it has still been really hard. Thankfully on 21st June 2016 we got a phone call from the Police saying that CPS were not taking it any further, although our nightmare isn't completely over we are getting there. My next fight is to get to see my two granddaughters whom I absolutely adore. The Police have said because the allegation lies on file I may still not get to see the girls and advised me to contact Citizens Advice. Hopefully this will all be resumed. Has anybody else had a similar experience. Thanks

Hello

I'm very glad that the CPS have decided not to charge you and your husband.

I am though wary of you recommending a Solicitor as there is usually very little a Solicitor can do other than handhold before a charge comes.

Default Hello

Quote Originally Posted by wakingnightmare View Post
    Hello

I'm very glad that the CPS have decided not to charge you and your husband.

I am though wary of you recommending a Solicitor as there is usually very little a Solicitor can do other than handhold before a charge comes.
    Hi Wakingnightmare

Thank you for replying. The Solicitor that I have used came recommended by another False Allegations Support Group and has vast experience in dealing with cases like mine but that normally go further

The Solicitor that I have used came recommended by another False Allegations Support Group and has vast experience in dealing with cases like mine but that normally go further
    Are you sure this advice comes from a support group? Or does it come from somebody who claims to help defend FAs at gret cost to people? What is the name of the group or the link to the site?

I ask as most genuine support groups would not advise you to pay privately before a person is charged.
    Last edited by Mrs Forgetful; 27th June 2016 at 04:37 PM.

I wonder if means represented at interview? My partner had contacted Chris saltrese and was given a quote for attending an interview when the police decide to interview him.

Waking Nightmare said

Maybe that is what Mrs Forgetful was thinking about in her post?

It is rare that solicitors can help in between interview and NFA or charge, unless they instruct a decent private investigator, and even then, CPS usually tend to ignore that evidence as they consider that "that is for the jury to decide on".
    Chris Saltrese Solicitors - private client only: http://www.chrissaltrese.co.uk ~ Email: c.saltrese@cssolicitors.net ~ Telephone: 01704 535 512:

Private forums for those maintaining innocence of HISTORIC sexual offences: http://www.pafaa.org.uk/wordpress/?page_id=729