Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falsely accuse of sexual assault very suicidal

Please don't treat me different because of my sexuality difference

I made a tinder profile with a female picture on it . Then a guy message me we exchange numbers . He was very good looking so I told him that sorry I am not a girl I am boy if we can have just oral sex and I will give £100 my fault doing things like that anyway he agree we meet and I gave him oral sex

then two moths later he message me and say if he can see me again I told no because I don't have free place to do that he say ok when I get a place let him know cause he want it again

Then 2 weeks ago I was at a hotel I message him and say I am here if he want he can come he yes he will be there in a hour after he came I gave him oral sex and when he finish he ask for money I told him I don't have any then we argue for about 20 min he still convince I have money and don't want to give him
    So he told me he will call police and told them I fool that I was a woman that's the only reason why he concent to the oral sex he also say he can get compensation and blaa blaa

1 hour later I was arrested for sexual assault I was interviewed with a duty sol and told now bail till September
    My life is so finish I am not a person to do these things without let people know what I am
    The bad part is it's so embarrassing to tell friends and family because they don't know I am bisexual I am seriously planning to end my life before it go court and all over the news and embarrass my family my mother suffer bad despression if I told her she well die I have a son with same name as me he is 11 and I am 33 so Before it go in the press it's better to end my life I am so stress can't work or nothing

Hi, first thing to say is that it will get better. You are in shock, I think a visit to your GP tomorrow would be a good idea, they are very good and I think this will help you. Also, there are people such as the Samaritans you can visit to be able to share your worries with. Please consider both of these things. One thing you need to remember is that actually many (I think we can say most) cases will get dropped long before anything goes to court, and from what you've said I think there is a very high chance of it not going to court. Remember being arrested is step 1, there is no reason to think it will go to court yet. Also, don't be too hard on yourself it's not easy having a bisexual sexuality. Others may have other thoughts but please take the advice and get some professional help today/tomorrow as soon as possible. As everyone has said on here, it will get better

Comment

Similar Position

Hi
      My name is Adam.

When I was 17 years old, I was in a similar position to you. A girl whom I'd rejected in the year below me had pressed charges against me with false accusations many months later after we'd kissed. I urge you not to be afraid, consider it a legal battle and have no empathy for the person who has made these false allegations against you. Please fight your case, do not crumble for this sick person who has personal issues and is trying to ruin your life.

Msg me for any advice/help. New to this so help me out !

Thanks

Comment

Hi Denden, welcome to the forum!
        Ok first of all, being bi-sexual is not a criminal offence!!

I agree with the other poster, you are in a complete state of shock!!

Just take a step back from the situation for one moment...
        First of all, you need to fight this false allegation.

I myself have been charged with false abuse claims, so I will go to court...and more than likely it will become public knowledge!
        My worries about people judging me, are not my priority!!!
        Clearing my name, and fighting my accuser is my main priority!

I think you will be surprised how good friends and close family will support you no matter what...even if they are shocked initially at your sexuality etc

I wish you all the best, and please do not end your life, it just ****s everyone else lives up in the process!

Comment

Originally posted by joe_3178 View Post
          Hi, first thing to say is that it will get better. You are in shock, I think a visit to your GP tomorrow would be a good idea, they are very good and I think this will help you. Also, there are people such as the Samaritans you can visit to be able to share your worries with. Please consider both of these things. One thing you need to remember is that actually many (I think we can say most) cases will get dropped long before anything goes to court, and from what you've said I think there is a very high chance of it not going to court. Remember being arrested is step 1, there is no reason to think it will go to court yet. Also, don't be too hard on yourself it's not easy having a bisexual sexuality. Others may have other thoughts but please take the advice and get some professional help today/tomorrow as soon as possible. As everyone has said on here, it will get better
          Thank you for the support

Comment

Thanks everyone it's been very hard but I call the doctor to see what they can do with my health

Comment

Hello
              I'm very sorry to hear about your situation. You will get a lot of support in here though. I presume all the messages you sent were by mobile phone? If so, even if you deleted them they can still be retrieved from your phone memory. That will prove he is lying about knowing you were a guy. It's not a crime to be bisexual and sounds like this guy is just trying to extort money out of you by whatever means he can. There are some very cruel and nasty people about but hopefully his lies will be exposed. Try and stay calm for now. You may have a bit of a wait but you don't know whether it will go further yet. Make sure you see your G.P. for some support if you are feeling low.

Comment

Originally posted by slowdown73 View Post
                Hello
                I'm very sorry to hear about your situation. You will get a lot of support in here though. I presume all the messages you sent were by mobile phone? If so, even if you deleted them they can still be retrieved from your phone memory. That will prove he is lying about knowing you were a guy. It's not a crime to be bisexual and sounds like this guy is just trying to extort money out of you by whatever means he can. There are some very cruel and nasty people about but hopefully his lies will be exposed. Try and stay calm for now. You may have a bit of a wait but you don't know whether it will go further yet. Make sure you see your G.P. for some support if you are feeling low.

Thank you for your words

Comment

Working...
                X