Magistrates court.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magistrates court.

Ok so just attended magistrates to enter my not guilty plea!
    Managed to have a chat with one of my solicitors...took some real positives out of the documents he had been given (ie statements)
    Feel a hundred times more positive now : )

Also my charge sheet from the police, and the cps stated unconditional bail!
    So this means i am now allowed access with my own kids without supervision!!
    This has made me so happy!!

Hi Aldy

This sounds like great news! May I ask what you are in court for? I am currently unable to be unsupervised with anyone under 18 and it's absolutely infuriating especially as I know I have not committed an offence. I can only imagine how good it felt for you to get that news

Comment

I think you need a daddy day with lots of fun activities and junk food ASAP Glad things are looking positive.
      Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Originally posted by ascension View Post
        Hi Aldy

This sounds like great news! May I ask what you are in court for? I am currently unable to be unsupervised with anyone under 18 and it's absolutely infuriating especially as I know I have not committed an offence. I can only imagine how good it felt for you to get that news
        I don't really want to go in to specifics, although you can always take a look back at my old posts!
        I was just at magistrates court to enter a plea, Before it got bumped up to Crown court..

Thanks LilyPut, I think you might be right : )

Comment

Well done!!
          Things are moving towards the truth coming out!
          Keep that strength in you.

Big hugs
          YoH

Comment

Hi Aidy

Well done you , just to get a bit of positive so you can see your kiddies made me want to send some bananas to you gonna save them up for you .

Hope you get to see them as soon as poss. Bet they will also be so excited , it should never ever happen like that in the first place. The

If you don't mi d me asking did you have to do anything to request the cancelling of the conditional bail ?

Take care

Comment

Originally posted by KB19 View Post
              Hi Aidy

Well done you , just to get a bit of positive so you can see your kiddies made me want to send some bananas to you gonna save them up for you .

Hope you get to see them as soon as poss. Bet they will also be so excited , it should never ever happen like that in the first place. The

If you don't mi d me asking did you have to do anything to request the cancelling of the conditional bail ?

Take care
              The unconditional bail was given to me when I went to the police station to be charged!
              I must admit, I hadn't noticed this, and wasn't aware what it even meant at the time?
              More than likely a mistake by the police, however the judge at the magistrates court told the prosecution that if this was on my bail conditions, then thats what it is (much to the dismay of the lady who was acting on behalf of the prosecution!)

Comment

Working...
              X