Initial meeting with solicitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Initial meeting with solicitor

Had a meeting with my solicitor today, and finally got the chance to ask all the questions I had in my head!
    Although it was very daunting, and I was shaking like a leaf, my solicitor really calmed me down!
    She seemed very confident regarding the case, which eased my mind a lot!!!
    Feel like I have some fire in my belly now

Glad things are positive and the solicitor is confident.
    Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

glad it went well.

who did you go with ?
      Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
      Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky View Post
        glad it went well.

who did you go with ?
        Burton Copeland
        Lady is Louise Straw, who is both lovely and knowledgeable in equal measures

Dealt with other members of staff, all of whom come across as professional and just generally very nice folk : )

Comment

Trial date

Hi guys, not been on for a few weeks, just been getting stuck into work etc
          Appeared at Crown court today, and have a trial set for early next year!!
          Kind of expecting that kind of date tbh even my barriester said it was a little long!

Met my barrister for the first time...an absolute gentleman and he is very confident (and this is with very limited knowledge of the case)

So got my team set up now, and as happy as one can be in a situation like this lol

Keep the faith guys x

Comment

Your such a brave person sorry you have another Christmas with this over you but glad things are looking positive.
            Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Originally posted by Lilyput View Post
              Your such a brave person sorry you have another Christmas with this over you but glad things are looking positive.
              Thanks LP.
              Yes another Christmas, another birthday and even more stress!
              However I can finally get a chance to clear my name...

Comment

Yes you will sound like FA won't have a leg to stand on!! All the best keep us updated hun.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilyput View Post
                  Yes you will sound like FA won't have a leg to stand on!! All the best keep us updated hun.
                  You could say that lol ; )
                  I just feel it's important that how ever confident I am, and how ever confident I am in my team...I do need to be cautious and not get too complacent!!!

Ultimately, my conscience is clear....and I have the support of my wife and others to help me along the way, and I can't really ask for anything else!

I'm not a religious person by any stretch...but I do believe that I am a good person of good character, and I will hold my head high and answer all questions with honesty!
                  Fingers crossed all of the above will stand me in good ground!

Comment

Originally posted by Aidy View Post
                    You could say that lol ; )
                    I just feel it's important that how ever confident I am, and how ever confident I am in my team...I do need to be cautious and not get too complacent!!!

Ultimately, my conscience is clear....and I have the support of my wife and others to help me along the way, and I can't really ask for anything else!

I'm not a religious person by any stretch...but I do believe that I am a good person of good character, and I will hold my head high and answer all questions with honesty!
                    Fingers crossed all of the above will stand me in good ground!
                    That's the spirit!! Sorry to hear that Christmas will come and go before this is resolved, but you certainly have a good mindset - confident but not complacent! Brilliant!
                    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

I really do appreciate all the support and kind words guys!
                      Honestly, without this place at times, i'm not sure I would be in such a positive frame of mind as I am right now!
                      I'm sure I will have bad days....
                      As for Christmas, I will eat, drink and be merry as always ; )

Comment

Sending my best wishes too...good to read that Christmas as standard.

Comment

Hi Aidy

I am not ignoring you - just haven't seen anything that I can help with as yet. I still something think about you as you have been so supportive to others that I thought I should comment on here.

Hope you are as ok as you can be
                          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                            Hi Aidy

I am not ignoring you - just haven't seen anything that I can help with as yet. I still something think about you as you have been so supportive to others that I thought I should comment on here.

Hope you are as ok as you can be
                            Hi RF, tbh I am at the stage now where there isn't much else I can do...
                            Just glad ive got a great team for the trial, and the suppport off here as been amazing!!!!
                            I think initially I was dreading going to trial...but Ive kind of got my head around it now, so just trying to be as positive as I can be : )

Comment

If you need any help or support just keep on posting!
                              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
                              X