Does it get better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lilyput View Post
    Thanks so much guys. Feel like im in survival mode right now. I use to think the worse thing in the world would be something happening to my family now I think its living everyday as normal after something has happened to my family.
    I feel exactly the same being of the 'older' age now it feels like a real mission at times I have not spoken to 2 of my family for weeks now and do miss this , OIC in as been targeting them and probably signed them up as prosecution is my thoughts and told them not to speak to me , although they have both told me but not OH to go there. Think they will see through what them are trying to do though and of course if it comes to the worst sol will be taking a statement ( thanks RF was not aware of this tactic but sol would be if course )

Anyway back to you Lilyput you are such a support to us all including myself so you keep right on being in survival mode and we are right there with you

Comment

Feeling reflective today, it's 255 days since the police showed up at my OHs work as much as i feel extremely worried for the future and anger it happened, i feel a new feeling thats surprising me, pride.

Sorry if that sounds super arrogant but im strangely proud of myself. It means 254 i've got out of bed when i very often didnt want to. 254 dinners cooked, 254 stories read, 254 showers taken, 254 times ive put on clean clothes and brushed my teeth after i swore I'd never go on. I still dont think i could handle a conviction but i think i can handle more waiting.
      Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Originally posted by Lilyput View Post
        Feeling reflective today, it's 255 days since the police showed up at my OHs work as much as i feel extremely worried for the future and anger it happened, i feel a new feeling thats surprising me, pride.

Sorry if that sounds super arrogant but im strangely proud of myself. It means 254 i've got out of bed when i very often didnt want to. 254 dinners cooked, 254 stories read, 254 showers taken, 254 times ive put on clean clothes and brushed my teeth after i swore I'd never go on. I still dont think i could handle a conviction but i think i can handle more waiting.
        This doesn't sound in the least bit arrogant, it sounds entirely justified. You have every right to be proud of yourself as you have achieved something that most of us will never be called upon even to imagine.

It's amazing what you can do when you have to!! Well done, and I hope you don't have to wait much longer for the right conclusion.
        'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

It can only get better

Hi all,
          It is surely not possible to get any worse than where we have been I recent weeks or indeed months, I read quite a few posts and see that most of you have family and or friends to help build you life after this terrible time. In my case my family are no longer there, my wife decided to leave me three days before I was arrested and is not supportive at all.

Regarding having NFA or to be Charged.... I'd much rather be charged so that I have the opportunity to clear my name and have my record cleaned from these disgusting allegations, it would then otherwise be kept on my police record for eternity.

I have 108 days left to my trial when I can begin to look to rebuild my life, not having anyone there is by far the hardest, I miss my children so much that it hurts beyond belief....

Have some faith and make sure that you have gone over all the detail that you can remember, look for your own evidence to support your case and make sure you identify any social media or CCTV that may help.

I am told that the accuser can lie and get away with it but what they can't do is falsify evidence as they have done in my case, I'm looking forward to my case so that the courts will press charges of perjury against the accuser, 2.5 years for each account times this by three.... This will go a long way to make me feel a little better....

Dantes

Comment

Sorry your in such a dark place Dante have you considered finding some people who don't know you've been accused and spending time with them? Possibly even some counselling just so you have someone to talk to? Make sure you post lots on here too.

It is hard, i can no longer be around my in laws as they've swept a false allegation in their own family (not OHs) under the carpet. Led to lots of arguing. Also now have had a lot of indirect threats about this from someone i confided with. I'm not you sure its possible to get through this and not lose people.

I'd find a small support network if you can, my church has absolutely kept me going.

I think your dead right about clearing your name, but personally I don't feel we could cope with a trial after the last eight months. I hope you get a NG at trial and you can start to rebuild your life.
            Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Originally posted by DantesG View Post
              Hi all,
              It is surely not possible to get any worse than where we have been I recent weeks or indeed months, I read quite a few posts and see that most of you have family and or friends to help build you life after this terrible time. In my case my family are no longer there, my wife decided to leave me three days before I was arrested and is not supportive at all.

Regarding having NFA or to be Charged.... I'd much rather be charged so that I have the opportunity to clear my name and have my record cleaned from these disgusting allegations, it would then otherwise be kept on my police record for eternity.

I have 108 days left to my trial when I can begin to look to rebuild my life, not having anyone there is by far the hardest, I miss my children so much that it hurts beyond belief....

Have some faith and make sure that you have gone over all the detail that you can remember, look for your own evidence to support your case and make sure you identify any social media or CCTV that may help.

I am told that the accuser can lie and get away with it but what they can't do is falsify evidence as they have done in my case, I'm looking forward to my case so that the courts will press charges of perjury against the accuser, 2.5 years for each account times this by three.... This will go a long way to make me feel a little better....

Dantes
              So sorry to hear about your situation. You sound very alone and isolated. Are there any organisations in your area which could support you? You G.P. might be able to refer you. You mention about having no family but what about friends? I know it's a difficult thing to confide in a friend but if they are a true friend then they should be supportive.

I wish you all the best with the trial. It will be hard, daunting and scary but you can get through this and hopefully come out the other side. I hope you have managed to get a good solicitor to represent you? My heart goes out to you at this very difficult time. Stay strong - you know the truth and the liar will trip up at some point!

Comment

Working...
              X