Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately people lie.
    That's why we're all here!
    There's no point complaining because there's no proof either way.
    Trust me, I know the devastating effects of people lying in support of FAs.
    Hopefully the threat of lying under oath in a criminal court will give them a sudden attack of conscience.
    YoH

Comment

Originally posted by YearsOfHell View Post
      Unfortunately people lie.
      That's why we're all here!
      There's no point complaining because there's no proof either way.
      Trust me, I know the devastating effects of people lying in support of FAs.
      Hopefully the threat of lying under oath in a criminal court will give them a sudden attack of conscience.
      YoH
      Hi, thanks for reply.

Im my case, the witness say my friend told him the alleged crime ( which it is quite surprising and fun) and he does not speak english even more, other witness was there when he says the accused tell him that. So, I think there are doubts and they should investigate, witness has over 15 weapons and drug criminal record history and name changes....

I refuse to accept that someone can lie shamelessly without consequences
      Last edited by vvnn8; 1 June 2016, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Women lie about rape

http://thoughtcatalog.com/janet-bloo...y-they-did-it/

Comment

Interesting article.

Several of those reasons applied to my sons false accuser

Comment

Originally posted by vvnn8 View Post

So do men and boys...... just to balance it out a little.....
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Charging perverting the course of justice and wasting police time in cases involving allegedly false rape and domestic violence allegations

https://www.cps.gov.uk/publications/...march_2013.pdf

Comment

There is so much missing from this report it's mind boggling. It reads as if they have a tiny number of prosecutions for false reporting and have written a report to justify not only that but to also claim that the tiny number proves that false reporting happens rarely.

What a whitewash!!

They'd be far better looking at the numbers of cases in which NFA is taken and the number of cases taken to trial where the jury brings in a 'not guilty' verdict within minutes.

That would say a lot more about which allegations had merit and which had not. Also, they seem to apply much higher thresholds to false accusers than to those accused, and rely on someone stating that they have lied, something that most false accusers don't do. They need to start looking at motive and the society we've created where there is a financial incentive and/or women 'need' to make an accusation to get a man out of the matrimonial home or to get out of an inconvenient immigration marriage.

That report made my blood boil!!
                'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

NFA cases aren't a reflection of guilt or innocence though. Best to include the NG verdicts, although having said that, the guilty often are found NG and as we know, the innocent are convicted...... it's a difficult one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                    NFA cases aren't a reflection of guilt or innocence though. Best to include the NG verdicts, although having said that, the guilty often are found NG and as we know, the innocent are convicted...... it's a difficult one.
                    No, I realise that, Rightsfighter, but if they look at the number of NFA cases in relation to the number of accusations, while it says nothing about guilt or innocence, it does speak to the amount of evidence that is available - or not as the case may be.

Until we have a category of 'no crime', I think that we need to be able to make decisions about these cases that look to the amount of evidence. After all, the cps don't prosecute a person for theft unless it can be shown that something was stolen, or prosecute someone for murder unless there is a person at least missing.

I'm not asking that assumptions be made about guilt or innocence, just that assumptions are not made about an accusers truthfullness, and unless statistics are kept on NFA's and not guilty verdicts, the whole picture isn't being examined.
                    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Bail conditions

I have one question for the people charged with rape o something similar, if the alleged crime happened during the night, partying or something like that. Which bail conditions do you have?

Curfew condition? Tag?

Tag is a punishment for crime so why i should have it on me?

Someone foreign of the country of the alleged?

Sol told me cause alleged crime happened at night judge will want tag on me and sign on police station but i ve contact with some other affected people who are FA charged and they only have non contact witnesses what i understand is normal.

It´s different for national people?

Thanks

Comment

The 'tag' monitors movement rather than whom you contact so I guess your solicitor is correct: the judge ordered it fitted to ensure you remain in the country prior to trial (but it has got to be a better alternative for you than the previous remand!)

But you're quite correct, I don't recollect any other member mentioning being tagged, however quite a few have been required to move away from where their accuser lives so that is a restriction of sorts on their movements.
                        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

I've heard of folk being tagged especially if they are likely to contact witnesses or go out and "re-offend".

If you have a curfew that means you must stay in all night then possibly they have decided that you have less chance of "re-offending" as you were accused of an offence that took place at night time.

I don't think it has anything to do with being a "national" or race etc. One friend of mine was tagged before trial and he is British and white.

Comment

Thanks for reply.

I totally unknown the system but I am surprised that someone who has no previous criminal records and have good conduct (studies .. etc) have a massive bail conditions.

I think RF is right. Nothing to do with being a foreigner and that would take away identity documents enough.

But if you are accused of FA the term "re-offending" it´s wrong!! And we should have the presumption of innocence.

It would be possible to modify the conditions of bail?

I´ve been in remand cause of being foreign and since i came out I´ve the same bail conditions which are affecting me on my mood and my normal development.

Thanks

Comment

That is why I put "re-offend" in inverted commas. That is how the police would see it.

I know that "in law" it should be innocent before guilty" but that doesn't seem to work in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                                That is why I put "re-offend" in inverted commas. That is how the police would see it.

I know that "in law" it should be innocent before guilty" but that doesn't seem to work in the UK.

Thanks RF always very helpful.
                                I ll try to change them to make this situation little better....

Comment

Working...
                                X