Sister accusing Brother - a mother in need of support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally an end......

After 28 months of hell, this nightmare is finally over. My son received NFA, so effectively we can now get on with our lives. It is bittersweet however as life will never be the same for our family. My daughter sought to ruin our lives with this totally heinous allegation against her own brother and I can never reconcile that. I am obviously relieved beyond measure that this episode is at an end, but it's going to take a very long time to heal. If ever. I will forever have anxiety over what my dangerously unhinged daughter will say next, but have resolved that I have no blame for her actions. I just wanted to shine some positive light on all those waiting for decisions to be made, and wish you all strength and perseverance to see this through. You CAN DO IT! Never doubt yourself

Comment

I'm glad the ordeal is over for all of you and thanks for updating the forum, it's always helpful for members to read of an outcome, although when family members are involved there are really no winners at the end of the day, therefore I'll offer just one symbolic banana
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

So glad of the result. It beggars belief at the time it took. It was bad enough that 15 months was atolen from our family with it going to court and being resolved in ur favour before even being heard!! Money spent by both us and the state, lives ruined and meanwhile the fa continues her life with sympathy help etc.
        Enjoy your christmas and for gods sake keep all your proof just in case she decides to accuse another family member. I dont want to wish it on you but as they say ...better to be safe than sorry!
        I hope you can get back to a happier existence, easier said than done i know.
        Until then

Comment

I'm so pleased the right result came through, just can't imagine that you still have the family issue to live with. My heart goes out to you as it's a bitter sweet outcome.
          Hope you can all get over this and move on somehow.
          Sending best wishes for the future, you deserve some peace and happiness.

Comment

Glad you have had this good result, but so sorry your daughter did this. Our daughter made false allegations against our son but he got unanimous not guilty at trial. We are estranged from her now as we would be fools to ever trust her, but it is terribly painful being torn between two children I love.

Saying all that life goes on and despite the pain of it I'm aware of how much I can survive. Hoping you have a lovely Christmas despite it all. You are not alone in what you're going through.

Comment

I'm so glad that your son got the result he deserved. Here are his bananas -

I'm so sorry though that it is a family issue. As you say, you can never have reassurance that she will not wreak more havoc on a future occasion and you and your son will have to be forever mindful of that. There is no real way to put this behind you completely. :-(.
              'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

I know that going forwards you will all have to tread carefully but at least now you can look forwards after being stuck in limbo for so long.

Please make sure you keep any evidence at the back of a drawer just in case.

Not that I wish to be a party pooper though; an NFA is always good news so here are some more banana's:

For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
                https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Thank you

I appreciate all the comments you've so generously left for me. I will always try to be one step ahead of her from now on. I will keep everything I have collated since this nightmare began, as I know it could all be dragged up again or a new accusation levelled at someone else. You've all been a wonderful support. Without this forum a lot of people would give up. Blessings to each and every one of you xxx

Comment

Working...
                  X