No announcement yet.

Verdict tomorrow after 13mths on bail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi really sorry you have been charged, but as I posted before you can get through this. I know you must be still reeling as i can remember only to well the shock when OH charged. This is where you really fight. Magistrates will be a short hearing, charges read out and a date usually set for a CC hearing PCMH, plea and case management. Once Magistrates over you should get disclosure from your solicitor, imperative you have one who is used to these types of cases, I see you are looking at Mark Newby and there are good reports on here for him. Once disclosure recived you will see exactly what allegation fully is, witnesses they may have and evidence against you if any. This is where you will do a timeline and hopefully be able to defend yourselve and pick out any lies discrepancies etc. in OH case more disclosure even given a week before trial and during trial. The late disclosure was helpful to his defence, CPS are very slow at giving information and this is why you need good defence team who will know to ask for all the things that may help you CRIS reports, FA medical records SS reports the list is long..
    You will do a defence statement with the help of your solicitor.
    At PCMH a date for trial is usually set, now charge has been made try to be positive as you will know soon exactly what you are fighting. Most of all take one day at a time, hold your head up high, you know you are innocent and at trial you will finally be heard, dont forget FA hasnt even been challenged yet and I Do beleive the truth will,out.
    Sending positive vibes to you, stay strong and dont let the FA win x

Comment

Thank you Staying Strong and everyone else who have given me support and advice, well it's been a week today before I got the dreadful news that I was to be charged I've finally come to terms with this and I now know this is where the fight and hard work begins to prove my innocence
      I've instructed a new sol called Jane Mack she has over 25yrs expo and is also a district judge so I know I'm going to have a great defence team that will work hard for me, has anyone had any dealings with her, she is from Manchester
      It's my 1st meeting with her today after work before we go to magistrates on weds next week
      I changed from my original sol which was olliers as they took and took and did nothing to show, I've also had my arrest papers sent through of the DC that interviewed and charged me there is a lot of inconstancy in her questions being led by what my ex girlfriend has told her, I now can't wait to read full disclosure and her and her mates statements and tear them apart
      I'm more than ever determined to ruin this girls life by naming and shaming and going to the papers and telling them what we're all going through from start to finish from these FA's when this is all finished as she has ruined mine and the closest ones next to me

Comment

Well done you!
        Keep this fighting spirit!
        If you have a wobble day, don't be hard on yourself.
        Step back, breathe and wait for it to pass.
        Then get fighting again!
        You'll get through it.
        Great that you are feeling strong!!
        Will be following your progress.
        YoH

Comment

Good Afternoon everyone I'm so sorry I've not been on in a while I've been keeping myself busy and changing my legal aid team,
          I've got a great team behind me now after being messed about from pillar to post,
          I've been given my crown court date in February next year, so I have been having numerous meetings with my team gathering my evidence to make my FA look a fool and damage her credibility and all is looking good upto now
          I've also met my Barrister his name is Richard Vardon has anyone been defended by him before, any information would be grateful as I know there cases are won and lost in the court room
          Anyway hope everyone else that is going through this pain is coping and fighting the fight the tides are hopefully turning for us all

Comment

Hi there
            Glad to hear you have a good legal,team who are supporting you, although I have no experience of your team, you are certainly right that it can be won or lost in a court room, as the saying goes fail to prepare and you prepare to fail. Detail is imperative to disprove the FA lies and was paramount in OH trial. Im sure you and your solicitor going through disclosure within an inch of its life, putting it all down on a time line is key and can point out blaring inconsistencies and lies. Keep up your positive attitude and you can get through this. The FA hasnt even been doubted yet and your barrister will be 1st person to question the lies and sounds like he will be on it. Sending you positive thoughts, we managed to find many bits of evidence from over 20 years ago that proved the lies and having a barrister and solicitor with expertise in these historic false,allegations was key.x

Comment

Originally posted by Staystrong1 View Post
              Hi there
              Glad to hear you have a good legal,team who are supporting you, although I have no experience of your team, you are certainly right that it can be won or lost in a court room, as the saying goes fail to prepare and you prepare to fail. Detail is imperative to disprove the FA lies and was paramount in OH trial. Im sure you and your solicitor going through disclosure within an inch of its life, putting it all down on a time line is key and can point out blaring inconsistencies and lies. Keep up your positive attitude and you can get through this. The FA hasnt even been doubted yet and your barrister will be 1st person to question the lies and sounds like he will be on it. Sending you positive thoughts, we managed to find many bits of evidence from over 20 years ago that proved the lies and having a barrister and solicitor with expertise in these historic false,allegations was key.x
              Thank you StayStrong for your reply my team gave me the full transcript of her ABE interview and her many statements and also her mates statements, ive pulled them apart word for word, paragraph to paragraph reading over and over again and there is many inconstancies with all 3 of them even the girls I've never met, so many lies it's untrue
              My barrister stated to me after he read the case files Bunny Boiler his exact words it was nice and refreshing that someone had believed me now, I've built a timeline dated with bullet poinrs, page numbers etc
              He was well shocked when he asked who had done this I stated myself he was pleased as he has lots to go on, my defence statement goes in next month and I'm hoping for the best as police, cps have never had my evidence and now there going to get it all shoved down there necks and I hope they choke on it corrupt gets
              If nothing happens I will be looking forward to my day in court to make the FA squirm and her so called mates as well

Comment

Hi
                I like your attitude, stand tall youve done nothing wrong, it sounds very similar when we read through all the disclosure statements you could break it down, so many contradictions and lies, then once you accumulate your defence evidence it can prove certain things cant have happened, impossible. But its very powerful,when you see it in black and white. Much as we both dreaded the Court process after the 1st couple of days it is good that you finally get your say and the truth will out. Right up,until,the court day and actually on day 1 of trial police gave late disclosure which actually greatly helped defence case so keep up,with your strong positive attitude. Also dont be afraid to pass your thought or ideas to solicitor no matter how small or late in the day as again little things were crucial. Best to let the solicitor and barrister decide the importance or relevance. Feeling positive for youx

Comment

It good to hear that you have a strong and positive approach to this nightmare though it must have been awful to hear that you were being charged. That said, I'm coming to the conclusion that the opportunity to be heard in court and to have the FA's lies exposed is better in the long run than a NFA which leaves the door open to further accusations.

I'm so glad for you that you have a strong team that you have confidence in. That makes all the difference, I'm sure, in the coming months. I hope your mum and sister have recovered from the shock and disappointment. Well done on being so organised. It sounds as if you really impressed your legal team!
                  'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Good evening everyone sorry not been on here for a while as I've been gathering evidence to help support my trial which is in February nearly 20mths from arrest to trial it's been a long process which I'm glad to be nearly finished with, it's shown me alot about this process and how corrupt the system is
                    Well with nearly 7 weeks to trial I've just been Informed that my barrister has pulled out and now I've been given Amanda Johnson from exchange chambers she is a grade 4 prosecutor has anyone had any dealings or been defended by here any information at this late stage would-be grateful
                    Many Thanks

Comment

Sorry. No experience but I'm sure someone will be a long soon. Keep,strong. You have done all,the hard work and a new barrister will be able to defend you equally as well I'm sure. It is massively important you have confidence in new Barrister, unfortunately things can happen where Barrister can't continue with case, arrange a meeting with the new Barrister and go,through all your evidence. You have l,entry of time to,prepare, sounds like from your previous posts you are as prepared with defence as you can be...It was the last month Before trial that gained momentum in run up to OH trial and Unanimous NG after nearlt 2 week trial.. You can do this. Stay strong and positive, sometimes things happen for a reason. Stay as strong as you have done x

Comment

new to the forum

Hi everyone im new to the forum and just posted my first thread. it would be really helpful if you guys could have a look at it and help.

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...9144#post69144

Also 'This Man' im rooting for the best outcome for you, i always new things like this occurred but sadly its never as serious to someone till their in that situation, in a way that's why I love this thread. Everyone's honest and does what they can to support each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Staystrong1 View Post
                          Sending positive thoughts and vibes for you. Hoping it will be NFA so you can move past all this.
                          However if a charge comes you can get through that too. We did trial and NG verdict. Keep strong and have faith the truth will out. Xx

He is not waiting for NFA. This Man is at trial and expects the verdict tomorrow. Thinking of you TM
                          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Hello everyone just thought I would give you a quick update the FA gave a false account on 1st day and she was found out to be lying both to the police and the judge 2nd day was the call of the 2 witnesses they couldn't come up with a correct date and they both fell apart under cross examination the judge knows all 3 are lying he was turning grey with the lies coming out my legal team are so pleased and said it couldn't off gone any better for us it's my turn tomorrow and hopefully I will get my verdict tomorrow evening or Thursday morning I will let you all know tomorrow what happens

Comment

Sounds good!
                              Doesn't seem like you will have to say very much.
                              They've done the damage already!
                              I love it when the truth shines through!
                              Get some sleep if you can.
                              Big big hugs
                              YoH

Comment

That's excellent news. Hope it is over for you very quickly tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X