Verdict tomorrow after 13mths on bail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verdict tomorrow after 13mths on bail

Well it's been a while since I last posted on here even though I've been on everyday to read and support everyone
    I've finally come to the end after 13mths of being on bail I go for my 5th bail to answer and I will be given my verdict I truelly hope it's the correct one for myself and my family, so the next 24hrs are gonna be the worst time for me
    I've had so much happen to me over the last 13mths I've been up and down this is like a roller coaster and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy except for my FA she deserves everything and more that is coming to her
    Good luck to everyone that's expecting the right result keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer and hopefully we all will be answered

Best wishes for tomorrow really hope its NFA.

Comment

Originally posted by wakingnightmare View Post
      Best wishes for tomorrow really hope its NFA.
      Thank you Waking Nightmare I really hope so too but if it's a charge I will be fighting this all the way to show my innocence and to not let another F A take a casualty

Comment

That's the spirit.

Charge came here. You'll deal with it- you've no choice. But hopefully it won't happen for you.

Comment

I know what you must have been going through, this is such an emotionally destructive time. Over the past 7 months I have gone from thinking it will work out fine, telling myself surely they will be able to see this for what it is, to the darkest most apathetic state of complete despair. I am lucky to have had the strength of my partner and family but sometimes even when everyone around you is upbeat and positive it still feels hopeless. Unfortunately in my case I have been charged today, and though I thought I would fall apart at the seams I realise that I am not alone in facing this. Keep fighting for the truth to come out.

I really hope that it turns out for the best.

Comment

Praying for you... I can't imagine the stress your under tonight. Hold your loved ones tight, eat junk food and watch a funny movie... I hope tomorrow brings good news.
            Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Sending positive thoughts and vibes for you. Hoping it will be NFA so you can move past all this.
              However if a charge comes you can get through that too. We did trial and NG verdict. Keep strong and have faith the truth will out. Xx

Comment

Originally posted by Staystrong1 View Post
                Sending positive thoughts and vibes for you. Hoping it will be NFA so you can move past all this.
                However if a charge comes you can get through that too. We did trial and NG verdict. Keep strong and have faith the truth will out. Xx
                Good Morning everyone

This has been the most un steady night sleep I've had since this all began 13mths ago, not knowing how today will go when I answer bail and get my long awaited verdict, at least this is the beginning of the end rather than being left in limbo not knowing where this would take me

Thank you everyone that replied yesterday my bail is due at 10am so as soon as I come out I will let everyone know where I stand and what my outcome will be

Good luck to everyone that is going through this and I hope and pray that you all get the right outcome yourselves.

Comment

Hope all goes well- fingers crossed.

Let us know x
                  They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Thinking of you!!

Comment

How'd you go? x

Comment

Originally posted by wakingnightmare View Post
                        How'd you go? x
                        Hello everyone well that has been a really topsy turvy day today I answered my final bail and got the verdict I was not expecting I got charged absolutely gutted but I was more expecting it to be honest so when I got told it didn't come as a shock my girlfriend and my mum was there and they took it worse as they were all expecting it to be NFA
                        As soon as I came out I got in touch with Quality Solicitors from Doncaster and I'm trying to get Mark Newby involved but I got put through to Hollie Alcock does anyone know her or had dealings

I just want the best to get me through this now as I'm not lying down I'm going to fight this all the way and my ex partner is not gonna expect the fight of her life through this

I'm due at magistrates in June for 1st hearing

So if anyone can spare any advice it would be welcome 😔

Comment

Just fight on; you know you're innocent. Stand tall and proud. My very best wishes to you.

Comment

So sorry to hear this.

Mark Newby is "our" solicitor. Not got to magistrates yet so they've not done anything as such just yet. Legal Aid application has gone in and there's been phone calls but nothing really happens until Disclosures. No direct contact with Hollie but I've read good things about her on other forums, she seems to do lots of the information gathering. I suspect you've been put through to her as Mark was unavailable and they wouldn't want to leave you dangling.

Don't expect anything to happen for a while, hugely frustrating. I've got to be honest after charge I thought the situation would move forward but aside from being able to submit a legal aid application there has been no change from being on bail.

Perhaps someone who is further down the line or out the other side will pop on with some words of wisdom.

Stay strong.

Comment

Originally posted by This man View Post
                              I'm not lying down I'm going to fight this all the way 
                              I'm so upset to hear your news. Remember to be kind to yourself, and continue to have the attitude that she is NOT going to win. You can do this! Keep sharing, we are here to support you.

Comment

Working...
                              X