Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ex accused and due to answer bail this week, advice??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

My ex's case was dropped. He just got a letter to say that it was over. niw my ex was a nightmare! He wasn't a nice person and he drained me totally! That said no one deserves a false accusation (although my ex certainly didn't help his cause)

I went out of my mind with worry, I had countless sleepless nights, my health and my own family life suffered, my studies slipped.... He dealt with it with denial and drugs/drink.

If it wasn't for the support on here I think I would have gone insane!!! In the end I blocked all communication when I found the case had been dropped because as a person he was no better.

3 months is a short time to be in a relationship and be so involved especially when he clearly has a recent ex. I really don't mean to seen flippant or rude but it sounds like you are in danger of being a rebound and I strongly suggest you prepare yourself for the relationship ending. He may well push you away until things get calmer and if he does I personally would step back. If you can't do that then make sure you look after your own health and put you first not him!

I ended up on anti-depressants and with counselling because the relationship was terrible and the allegation almost finished me!

I hope he gets justice and your relationship gets back on track but make sure you look after number 1!!!

Comment

Working...
    X