No Further Action!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Further Action!!!

After being on bail for 6 months, I can happily report that I have been told that the investigation outcome = No Further Action (NFA)

I was arrested in November and was due to answer bail next Thursday.

I can't shout......
    I can't rejoice ......
    I'm just feeling numb......
    I'm feeling confused.......

I went to the kitchen and got a knife to prick my hand to see if I'm awake or if I'm dreaming. I read the solicitors email around 20 times to see if what I'm reading is correct.

Although I've been NFA, I'm not sure what action the school will take in terms of disciplinary procedure. That's the least of my worries. I just wanted my name to be cleared as it relates to the law of the land.

Thank God for this outcome.

I'll be here to support teachers who are the subject of false allegations.

One love to all xx

I'm absolutely delighted for you sir.

Best Wishes,

TBG1

Comment

Hi

Fantastical news, a weight lifted off your shoulders. Live your life look forward not backward, it will take time to sink in. Have some of these

Comment

Great news.....and thank you for the support you have offered to others throughout your own ordeal.

'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

That's wonderful news congratulations

Comment

Great news!
            Totally understand your feelings.
            My OH went through exactly the same emotions.
            It's a weird surreal feeling and in some ways it's a hollow victory.
            No one wants to go through the horrific ordeal of a trial but we sometimes feel that a not guilty is a better result. But who wants to take that risk???
            Give yourself time to recover.
            You'll get there!!
            Focus on the future and good luck with it all.
            Big hugs
            YoH

Comment

Wonderful news!! Very pleased for you!!

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
                Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

yay!!

you will still have good days and bad days (and exhaustion) but well done!! Take time for the news to sink in before you plan on sorting your work out.

xxx
                  "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

Wonderful news so happy you have got the correct result have a large cuppa ( or stronger lol) to celebrate if you can .

Comment

I was falsely accused 7 years ago by my partner at the time. I was interviewed but not charged, then bailed for 8 months until CPS decided they would not prosecute. I got a call from the detective investigating to tell me it was NFA, my response was the same, no joy or relief. I think this kind of trauma numbs your emotions.
                      Good luck !!

Comment

A thorough and meaningfull congratulations.

Now take the steps to heal yourself and move forward.

We're all still here if you need us

Comment

Great news.

All normal emotions. After enduring the turmoil of a false allegation - it would be near on impossible to come out of the other side unscathed.

I hope you can heal quickly and rebuild your career with no further hiccups.

Best Wishes.

Comment

Working...
                          X