No announcement yet.

NFA Opened back up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long has it been since your NFA are u still within 3 months if so she may have changed her mind.

Comment

It is within 3 months but I am not sure about that number, we were told last friday was her last day. It feels like the police never explain properly whats going on, no reassurance or anything. Not even any official paperwork just emails and phone calls.

Comment

sounds like she has put a late appeal in but you were informed late. Dont worry too much the CPS as you will know need a solid 51% expectation of a guilty verdict they didnt have it before and they are unlikely to have it now without fresh evidence. It should be just routine and something they have to do as i see it. You havent been re-arrested , you are not on bail. I know its easy to say but dont worry too much. As you are at university people may know of your NFA, maybe there are rumours going on that she made a FA and is trying to save face so to speak. Your solicitor will keep you informed, if they dont call you in for a re-interview its definately an appeal.

Comment

yeah I was told by my lawyer I could be reinterviewed but obviously nothing yet, just fingers crossed for myself and everyone one here!

Comment

Working...
          X