Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last kiss

"If I get charged, make sure you give me a good kiss."
    This is what my partner said to me last night, he's on the verge of harming himself. He's such a small thin guy (8 stone guy apparently able to pin down a 14 stone woman HA!) and believes if he gets locked up (even remanded) with true criminals he wouldn't last two minutes, they'd kill him instantly through a small beating. He'd rather die in his own hands. These awful lies have destroyed him and he is now counting down to the last days of his life.

My reason for this harrowing post is not for sympathy or advice at the moment but to tell everyone suffering whether you're the accused or a family member of the accused, please stay strong!
    Don't let the FAs take everything from you, turn your fear and sadness into passion to fight and clear your name, fight to walk the streets again with your heads held high. You are innocent!!! Our FA is taking the first months of my daughters life, the small moments we'll never get back are clouded with all of this, I will not let her take my partner! We're going to come out of this stronger an happier than we've ever been once we've cleared his name and begin to move on.
    Stay strong everyone, fight together, focus on the small happy things, don't let it swallow you.

Good luck to you all!

if he gets charged (I hope he doesn't) then with a good solicitor and barrister he will be able to prove she is lying.

I know how it feels to live with somebody who could be suicidal. My thoughts are with you

Comment

please keep strong, when is your OH bail date? There is ups and downs but so many have said that once you're charged is when the fighting starts.. obviously i hope it doesnt come to this for you, but if it does its is very much not the end!! please tell him to keep strong xx
      "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

23/5 is his bail hearing. Just got in touch with a new solicitor today, because I'm pretty sure our accident and injury sols won't quite cut it!

He's just struggling and scared because if he's charged he's worried about it being in papers, websites and social media, he's quite a well known guy in the north, he's not famous but he's all over Google and known in many towns and cities so he's scared that's the end of his career. I'm the positive one but I'm sure I'm just hiding from the reality!
        Thanks guys

Comment

Not everyone ends up in the local newspapers or media. Let's hope he doesn't. Fingers crossed for you both

Comment

Hi Indespair

Hopefully it won't be in the media , my OH is in similar position and dreading anything like this too. We have changed our vehicle , phone number and anything we can think of . Am even thinking to getting CCTV as another thing just trying to think if everything and anything , whilst this may not be useful just to let you know come on here or pm me if you wish sending hugs too :hug: cannot believe we and all on here have to endure a life so different to how it used to be.

Comment

Sorry to hear you are in this terrible situation. You are certainly not alone. It's good that your partner has you as a strong support. He needs to try and stay positive. Yes, the waiting is agonising but you don't know whether it will go any further yet and if it does, cross that bridge when you get there.

I learned something very valuable when I was going through my ordeal. Worrying about the outcome won't change it or help you so try and focus your energies on more positive things which you can control rather than dwelling on something which you have no control over at present. I know it's easier said than done though but trying to carry on as normal as possible will at least allow you to get through the next few months or how ever long it will be before the verdict.

Comment

Originally posted by Indespair View Post
                "If I get charged, make sure you give me a good kiss."
                This is what my partner said to me last night, he's on the verge of harming himself. He's such a small thin guy (8 stone guy apparently able to pin down a 14 stone woman HA!) and believes if he gets locked up (even remanded) with true criminals he wouldn't last two minutes, they'd kill him instantly through a small beating. He'd rather die in his own hands. These awful lies have destroyed him and he is now counting down to the last days of his life.

My reason for this harrowing post is not for sympathy or advice at the moment but to tell everyone suffering whether you're the accused or a family member of the accused, please stay strong!
                Don't let the FAs take everything from you, turn your fear and sadness into passion to fight and clear your name, fight to walk the streets again with your heads held high. You are innocent!!! Our FA is taking the first months of my daughters life, the small moments we'll never get back are clouded with all of this, I will not let her take my partner! We're going to come out of this stronger an happier than we've ever been once we've cleared his name and begin to move on.
                Stay strong everyone, fight together, focus on the small happy things, don't let it swallow you.

Good luck to you all!
                What an inspirational post - thank you!

Comment

In the face of true adversity there is nothing like someone prepared to fight.

I agree, don't let the FA's beat you !!
                  Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
                  Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

Working...
                  X