Advice from CPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice from CPS

Hi anyone be able to enlighten me please , the OIC informed OH of change of bail date again 6th time now , and says it due to them needing to ask for advice from CPS and they have been allocated a date in next couple of weeks ? anyone familiar why as case apparently been with CPS since end Jam now .

Time is rattling by and it is now getting tough again as much as we try to ignore everything we can and have positive days you just feel your languishing and is just so wrong when the FA and family just lapping up the attention - so many thoughts go through your head and they are not good ones . Even if it ever happens to end finding it hard to see how life will be again. I have had all the support numbers etc given to me but feel very doomed and wish FA and family as much doom as I can muster urgh they probably been given a nice holiday courtesy of the taxpayer as you can tell I am feeling quite low and fuming on how the system is so rubbish.

Hope that you are all having s better and more positive day though . Sending lots of to you all .

Hi - unfortunately we never had that experience as our son was a cold case & went straight to charge status (corrupt & incompetent police work....) won't bore you with the details but resulted in NG in 10 mins .
    However we languished for 11 months from charge to trial. Point I'm trying to make is they don't Rush ANY part of the process ; it's a disgrace !

I hope you hear the right result soon eg NFA but in the interim try and stay positive and calm
    And sending you a hug as I think you need it most : WigglyHug:

Thinking of you
    Innocentson

Comment

Hi KB19

Our solicitor told us my OH had been "reported for summons" in a letter they sent out straight after the initial voluntary interview!
      I nearly died thinking it meant that a court summons was about to drop on the doormat!
      Apparently they meant it went to CPS for decision.
      We waited without bail for several months before he was called in again and then arrested for rape/sexual assault.
      We then had 4 rebails to endure before it came back NFA.
      I remember the feelings of dread every time.
      They even waited until the morning of the final bail (appt was for 2pm) to tell us NFA.
      It's their job, they do it day in day out. They are not supposed to deal with the emotional side, it's just paperwork. They're overstretched, underpaid and dealing with so many cases at once.
      They do their job then go home. They don't need to care.
      Anyway, I believe your OHs bail monster is just around the corner so sending positive vibes through cyber space.
      Will be thinking of you and hoping for the best.
      Big hugs
      YoH

Comment

Thank you Innocentson and Yearsofhell

We are hoping for the magic words but feeling that we have to have the pessimistic thoughts as have no faith in their investigations or the way things have been to date . Thank you for your kind thoughts and input though .

Hoping one day to always look on the bright side of life again !

Comment

Working...
        X