magistrates done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magistrates done

well, the latest part of this harrowing nightmare is done. was a quick hearing and now referred to crown.

its shambolic I have even been charged. no forensics against me, I simply can't have done what I have been accused of. how society can let this system destroy my mental health and put my family through this agony is beyond me. I wouldn't have expected this in a country like mexico, let alone England.

but rest assured I will win this. and I will then sue the system followed by supporting others in this ordeal.

but first, I have to stop going to prison, where my own country want me. and I'm fighting with every breath in my body.

Originally posted by itsover View Post
    well, the latest part of this harrowing nightmare is done. was a quick hearing and now referred to crown.

its shambolic I have even been charged. no forensics against me, I simply can't have done what I have been accused of. how society can let this system destroy my mental health and put my family through this agony is beyond me. I wouldn't have expected this in a country like mexico, let alone England.

but rest assured I will win this. and I will then sue the system followed by supporting others in this ordeal.

but first, I have to stop going to prison, where my own country want me. and I'm fighting with every breath in my body.
    Well done for getting this far.
    It's good to hear your fighting spirit alive and strong!!
    Keep going, the end is in sight.
    Keep us posted.
    We're here for you
    Stay strong
    YoH

Comment

Working...
    X