Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The feminising of justice that makes it hard for men charged with rape to get a fair trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The feminising of justice that makes it hard for men charged with rape to get a fair trial

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar..._mobile-bottom

Interesting news article

The CPS needs a complete overhaul

Very interesting. It's a mystery to me how it's come to be accepted that people can lie about any subject on the planet, but women will NEVER lie about sexual crimes.

I wish too, that I could think of another word other than 'feminism' to apply to what's been happening here. It isn't feminism, other than some sort of perversion of it. What's been happening has been totally immoral and wrong, and hasn't, in point of fact, done women any favours either.

Thank you for posting this.
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Men and boys lie about alleged sexual abuse too, and some women are falsely accused of it - just to put a little balance here.
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Yes, of course. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have spoken so broadly.
        'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

A very interesting article.
          I believe corruption is rife in many police forces and the CPS.
          With Police officers and CPS lawyers being set targets for the number of men being convicted of rape.
          I strongly believe that police officers and CPS lawyers are falsely charging men with rape, which never actually occurred. In an attempt to increase their own conviction rates.
          Rape is one of the few crimes where no evidence is required for a Crown Court hearing.
          This gives police officers and CPS lawyers almost a clean canvas to make any allegations they want in the hope that the jury may believe the prosecution’s case and find the accused guilty.
          The Police, CPS and Judges are not interested in the truth coming out in court.
          They are only interested in convictions and will stoop to the lowest levels to achieve this goal.
          However, after 5 years of trying to increase the rape conviction rate in England and Wales it actually fell to just 57% in 2015 the lowest ever.
          This was mainly due to the high number of no evidence trials where almost all the accused were acquitted

I know the above is true as I happened to me

Unhappy.

Comment

Thanks for your response unhappy.

Hope you're now on the mend.

The CPS is in need of a complete overhaul!

Comment

My take on the whole situation

This is my take on the UK Governments rape policy for the last 5 years
              When the last coalition government came into power in 2010 they wanted to prove a long held feminist belief that many married women are victims of rape by their own husbands. To prove this fact, the Government, introduced life time maintenance orders giving the women almost everything when they divorced their husbands. Also, married women were told if they could prove that domestic violence occurred during their marriage the maintenance order payments could be even higher against their ex-husbands.
              Anyway, as you might expect many married women seeing they could possibly become very wealthy and never having to work again took up this offer and made domestic abuse including rape allegations against their husbands. In anticipation of this expected surge in domestic abuse and rape allegations the CPS even setup offices in each county in England and Wales to speed up the prosecution of all the ex-husbands being accused of domestic abuse and rape, which totalled some 9000 accused of rape in 2015.
              However, there was a massive flaw in the Governments new rape policy, which was the Jury in the Crown Court would never convict a husband of rape without hard supporting evidence, which in almost all cases was none and the conviction rate of husbands charged with rape has stayed at almost zero for the last 5 years
              To try and influence the Jury’s decision and find the accused guilty of rape. The Police and CPS would often inflate the seriousness and number of rapes committed by the accused. As in a rape case no evidence is required to go to trial at the Court Crown and the Police and CPS are free to make as many allegations as they want.
              I myself was charged on 5 rapes. Even through there was a half-truth in only one count of rape. The other 4 counts of rape were completely false and were not even mentioned by the CPS barrister during the trial. Instead the CPS barrister concentrated his efforts on the charge that was a half-truth. Hoping that if the jury convicted me on one charge of rape then they would also convict me on the remaining counts of rape.
              However, when I gave evidence I told the jury I had a broken arm when the supposed rape occurred, which there was medical evidence to prove. The Crowns case then completely collapsed and I was found not guilty on all 5 counts of rape.
              Just to finish my take of this appalling situation. The Government stopped life-time maintenance orders in February 2015 and all previous orders have to now be renegotiated under the new rules. I believe this change in policy was made to try and stop the huge raise in broken families, which cost the UK Tax Payers £45Billion in 2015.
              Under the new rules divorcing women are now only given clean break orders and can only claim maintenance until the child is 7 years. After which they are expected to start working again. I believe this has stopped many women from making domestic abuse and rape allegations against their husbands as there is simply no financial benefit to be gained.
              My final comment to the feminist who caused this complete mess is that they should resign from the Government. As I believe they will be exposed at some point in the future for their actions, which caused a lot of suffering to many innocent men to prove a theory which is completely false.

Comment

Working...
              X