Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Husband Acquitted of Historical Sexual Offences

Hi All

I just wanted to share some positive news, after 15 agonising months, my husband has today been found NOT GUILTY of 8 historical counts of rape and sexual assault against underage girls at Nottingham Crown Court.

We are over the moon and can finally start planning our future.

We were Legal Aid clients and we used Cartwright King Solicitors, our barrister was Wendy Miller and I can't begin to explain how fantastic she was, I would recommend her to anyone looking for representation in the Midlands, Wendy is based in Birmingham but travelled to Nottingham.

Thats great news, more positive news for people going through horror of a FA.OH was found NG last year so I can totally understand how delighted you must be. Take care it takes a while to even begin to feel normal again after the euphoria you feel today Enjoy your future together and well done for getting through it x

Comment

Fabulous, fabulous news! I hope you and your family can now begin to look to the future with hope and joy, and that the fears of the past months will soon fade into the background.
      'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Brilliant news and thanks for the recommendation for your legal team; you may wish to put it up formally in this section:

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...ist-solicitors

Oh, and nearly forgot....
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

That is fantastic for you! As a new poster here with an OH falsely accused of historic offences, you have given me hope - reading the many posts here I have got very cynical about the police and their impartiality- it's great to hear when justice is done.

Comment

What fab start to the day! Yayyyy!

People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
              Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

Hi

What fantastical news, a great relief for you both, you have got lives to live, go and enjoy every moment of it. Well done.

Comment

Great news for you all.

I hope you quickly recover from your ordeal and you can rebuild your lives together. Sending best wishes to your family.

Comment

It's always good to read the best news - thank you!

Comment

Fabulous news ! ::
                      Innocentson

Comment

That's excellent news and very heartening after developments this week.

: I hope you can both put this behind you now and enjoy the rest of your lives.

Comment

yay....
                          "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

So pleased for you , life about to begin again that is great news

Comment

Fantastic new well done

Comment

Working...
                              X