day one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• day one

i continue to read posts from everyone on here and find comfort knowing we are not alone in this hell. today is the first day of crown court for my brother who faces 5 rape charges from his deranged ex. i cant even begin to say how i feel but i have found great strength and information on here. we are hoping for the best outcome and cant believe it has even got this far...good luck to everyone on here going through this..x

praying for you and your brother... just remember the strength you must have to of already got this far!! In a few days you will hopefully be at the end of months/years of hell.. keep strong xxx
    "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

I'll be thinking about you all. Hopefully this will all be over for you soon. Take strength from getting this far.

Comment

Thinking of you all and wishing your brother the best possible outcome. It will soon be over.
        'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Is this day 1 of trial or a pre-trial hearing?

I know this is so stressful. Hold on in there
          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

hi

Originally posted by thinkaboutnothingelse View Post
            i continue to read posts from everyone on here and find comfort knowing we are not alone in this hell. today is the first day of crown court for my brother who faces 5 rape charges from his deranged ex. i cant even begin to say how i feel but i have found great strength and information on here. we are hoping for the best outcome and cant believe it has even got this far...good luck to everyone on here going through this..x
            I'm wishing you all the best, I wish I could do more. I think you're very strong to have come this far.
            Stay strong

Comment

Trials.....hmm just thinking about them gives me the jitters
              Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
              Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

gutted

havnt been on here for a while as trial...my brother got 8 years!! we are shocked...cant say anything as lost for words..........

Comment

So sorry to hear this, you must all be devastated...

Were you able to sit in on all of the trial (not sure if you were a witness or not) and did you feel it was 'fair' i.e. did both defence and prosecuting barristers do their job properly and did the jury deliberate on their verdict for a sensible time? Was the judge's summing up fair?

If there was a obvious slant in the proceedings it might be worth considering an appeal; did the defence barrister make any comment to you about this after the verdict?
                  'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
                  X