No announcement yet.

Six months today- Feeling drained.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep fighting and stay strong. I know its hard and when we was going through it I wondered how the he'll we was gonna get through but we stuck together and we did it. At the beginning I was very pro active and was like they won't win I won't let them tear my family apart. When it got to nearly a year it was really wearing me down being strong for everyone. I upped my anti depressant got some counselling and found the strength for the trial . As your aware he was unanimously found Not guilty within 10 minutes after a 3 day trial . Was told after by the oic he wasn't to say anything to her and she was moving schools. Told him I wasn't interested.

It's been 6 weeks since that day and I feels like a lifetime ago now . Even though it was a lifetime waiting for it. He still struggles with his mental health but he's not as bad as he was. The truth will come out and justice will be served you all to believe that. Liars have to be dam good liars and be able to keep it up, the majority can't. So stay strong xx

Comment

11 months today feeling absolutely awful i never a whole year of my life could be so awful I feel like I'm losing hope of anything changing feel like that day was the beginning of the end of our happy lives. Ve joining the 1 year plus club soon... and our youngest child will be born into all this misery.

Cannot get my OH to contact his solicitor or the OIC so feel completely in the dark at the moment.
      Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

another post where I don't know what to say....so just offering sympathy & commiserations
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Bless you, liliput. We're not far behind you and I'm beginning to think that things are getting worse not better too, but what can we do but wait? It seems unfair too, that people get ingnored so often in terms of updates. 'No news is good news' has a hollow ring to it.

After 6 months I was thinking 'OK, enough now!' but that was only the half-way mark to now and people wait even longer. It looks as though we'll have a second Christmas with this hanging over our heads. We don't even know if things have gone to CPS yet - nothing since the OIC asked for information months ago that he clearly hasn't acted on.

Hang in there though. You are a really strong person. With a new baby due soon I expect your hormones are all over the place at the moment, which doesn't help, but I hope the new little one brings you much joy when s/he arrives.
          'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

So sorry you are still waiting lilyput. It must be so hard with a little one on the way. Sending you love and hugs.

You have done well to stay strong for so long. Hang in there.

Comment

May I wish you all the strength in the world today Lilyput.

Kindest regards
              Mr B

Comment

Originally posted by Lilyput View Post
                11 months today feeling absolutely awful i never a whole year of my life could be so awful I feel like I'm losing hope of anything changing feel like that day was the beginning of the end of our happy lives. Ve joining the 1 year plus club soon... and our youngest child will be born into all this misery.

Cannot get my OH to contact his solicitor or the OIC so feel completely in the dark at the moment.
                Hi Lilyput
                I can so feel your agony and frustration , I do hope your feeling a bit better today ? we are at 11 months too but unfortunately OH is now to be charged with assault on a minor ( is such the biggest load of rubbish ever and heartbreaking for him and close family) so due in magistrates court soon.
                OH also would not phone anyone especially not the OIC who we all call Trott as in Heather Trott ! . He cannot deal with any of it and fears the absolute worst and will not tell the doctor either , whom I sure would help , but he's a definate no on tablets etc .
                For you those months are even worse with a little one on the way , would your OH let you ring for him?
                Although in our case we had to ring in end due to bail restriction and his dad dying - they even got that wrong and thought I was asking for bail changes for nothing ! Umm no faith in them at all. Then finally allowed it and he passed away less than 24 hours before the old witch got him in too answer bail .

Could duty sol ring them if he doesn't want too ? I am so hoping he gets a NFA for yum and of course you - it's ridiculous that they can leave anyone in this situation for so long - another thought could your GP be involved I don't know if this is possible but just thinking because of your health too one would think that it would have some bearing in some way .
                Thinking if you Lilyput - it will conclude at surely at some point soon I just hope it's sooner for you ! Take care

Comment

So, its another rebail. We are almost at a year and the first update - no progress whatsoever. No-where near CPS. At what point do they decide that they haven't found any evidence because there is none?

We might as well still be at the day after arrest.
                  'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Somebody just had NFA after two years two months so guess there isn't a limit cruel to genuine victims too I don't see how this slow process helps anybody tbh!
                    Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Originally posted by Franticwithworry View Post
                      So, its another rebail. We are almost at a year and the first update - no progress whatsoever. No-where near CPS. At what point do they decide that they haven't found any evidence because there is none?

We might as well still be at the day after arrest.
                      Sadly all to common , it took them over 15 months to charge in my case , try to not to worry , worrying will not change the outcome...

Comment

It seems I spoke too soon. We just had a charge come through. Different authority and different accusation. So much is inaccurate in the paperwork it's hard not to laugh. If this accusation is a crime, heaven help us all, man, woman and child!!

So now we have 2 trials to worry about.
                        Last edited by Franticwithworry; 11 September 2016, 12:22 PM. Reason: Added last sentence.

Comment

I am so sorry is this the same accuser? Absolutely gutted for you! x

Comment

No, but we are sure that the 2 have got together to form a strategy.

Comment

Hugs to you both! We are only 3 months in cannot imagine it being a year or even two before a decision is made! Look after yourselves and your partners xx

Comment

Originally posted by Franticwithworry View Post
                                It seems I spoke too soon. We just had a charge come through. Different authority and different accusation. So much is inaccurate in the paperwork it's hard not to laugh. If this accusation is a crime, heaven help us all, man, woman and child!!

So now we have 2 trials to worry about.
                                So sorry to hear this franticwithworry. Have you got a solicitor sorted out? Thinking of you and your partner. I hope you are bearing up as well as you can. Now is the time to fight back. Here if there is anything I can do.

Comment

Working...
                                X