No announcement yet.

In Disbeleif.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thrilled for you 11 months is such a long time to have your family ripped apart You've done so so well I am beyond happy they police came to the right decision in the end hugs xx
    Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Great stuff! Let's hope the summer will come along soon to make us all feel a little more positive!
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

The immune system is affected by stress but adrenaline has been keeping you going for the last few months so these infections are your body's way of telling you to take it easy and recover now that the pressure is off (and let OH do all the work)
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

on the mend... but lost my nut!

hello, another update... getting better after being on antibiotics. Everything has been going swimmingly until this morning. As i went into the school the neighbours girlfriend (who was in on the plan as well) smiled at me, in which i frowned back and walked away. As i came back up and approached my house she walked down from hers and started walking towards me, she called my name and i said "stay away" she callled my name again and i said "stay way from me or i will call the police" and she stood their (her baby in her arms!) and shouted over to me "what's the problem, what is it we're suppose to of done??" in complete shock that those words came out of her mouth i yelled at her "you know exactly what you've done you two-faced cow" before slamming my front door.. - not one of my finest moments i have to say.

i have no idea who witnessed this (what parents from the school (hangs head in shame)) but this evening the local pcso visited her, but didn't visit me funnily enough (he knows whats going on and is working on getting it sorted for us) so despite being warned by the family practitioner that they may try and be friends with us, it still was such a shock!!!!

will keep you updated though!!!
          "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

And the stress continues!
            No one can blame you for "losing your nut" as you say!
            How these people can live with themselves is beyond me!
            Our FAs family just keep having little digs at every opportunity.
            The police were clear that the investigation had been extensive and thorough but the FAs still keep on with it.
            Sometimes we just lose it. It's human nature.
            Don't beat yourself up!
            You could always blame the medication
            Glad your feeling physically better tho.
            Keep smiling!
            YoH

Comment

Working...
            X