In Disbeleif.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Disbeleif.......

So many times i had imagined myself writing this post, but never beleive it would actually happen.... so here goes

NFA !!!!!!!!!

Well as far as i know/can beleive - the relative where my husband is staying (who i just relised is nosy, reading his post lol) had opened a letter saying that there is insufficient evidence and the case is dropped... i don't know if it says no crime or no furthur action as i myself havent seen the letter yet (just not sure i actually beleive it until i read the letter) i found out about an hour ago (i've told you guys before telling my mum lol) and it just seems so sureal that after months of heartache and pain and trauma that they just send a letter through the post.

As far as i'm aware (and i will let you know if not the case) but the case didnt even go to CPS!!!!

I've informed the social worker who says she will met up on monday to discuss the next step and maybe i don't think it real until the day that i wake up with my husband beside me again... the children running in our room jumping on us again... i'm just so shocked, i can't even cry!!! 10 months of hell....

just want to get my husband back home as soon as possible!!!!!!!

i'm not sure if this is completly the end of the battle with us as the people who did this too us are still living a few doors away. But at least i can hold my head higher knowing that their evil, evil evil plan hasn't worked!!!!! (feel so tempted to add a few

now i better go finish mopping the kitchen floor which i started over over an hour ago, before the phonecall LOL!!!!!
    "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

That's fantastic news. So pleased for you all.

Fingers crossed for Monday

Comment

Wow that is great news Hello 88 and has made my day actually, am just imagining the floor won't get done now 😜 And do hope that next week brings finally happy family day . Sending big hugs too x

Comment

Fantastic!!!
        'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

What wonderful news, I'm so pleased for you....

(and a just reward for all the support you have offered to other members)
          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Haven't posted for a while now as been struggling a bit myself, but reading that put a smile on my face today! I hope this is now the first day of the rest of a happy and healthy life. Look after yourselves!

Comment

Fabulous news! I hope your family is back together as soon as possible.

Best Wishes For The Future

TBG1

Comment

Over the moon for you. How wonderful. So,pleased for you
                You must be so relieved,

Comment

Congratulations! Thanks so much for sharing as well, was having a rough day till I saw this and its restored abit of faith so thank you. Good luck with the next few days getting your lives back in order but again congratulations to you and the family!

Comment

Wow thats amazing news!!!!!!
                    I am genuinely made up for you guys, have some bananas ; )

Comment

Fantastical news, brilliant, onwards and upwards, look forward not back. Take time for yourself. And have some of these

Comment

So pleased for you

Comment

wow, thank you so much for your replies... i'm so drained, but the best news didn't come without fear..

so when we got to my Oh's relative she opened the door and said "i'm actually concerned about this letter" it was in a brown envelope, nothing saying "confidential" or "strictly private", hand written, with the address spelt wrong! and then the corner showed is was posted yesterday, second class, but showing that it looked like it was meant to arrive tomorrow... april fools.

My heart sank..... it was a bail cancellation letter and had no major details and even had the name of the first OIC on the bottom, not the OIC it changed to.

our relative said "would the people who did this to you be sick enough to do a joke like this" me and hubby both replied "yes!!"

so we phoned the police (the worse 20min of my life) worse for my OH who was physically shaking.. and after some worrying questions like "so, you telling me it doesnt have a signature at the bottom??" umm... she then said, "yes it is true, the case has been dropped!!!!!!!" In which my husband replied to the lady "if i could hug you right now i would!" lol

so apart from that, and my phone playing up that i cant text anyone the news lol.. i'm feeling happy but exhausted.

And really... i didn't say this before because i was (and still am) in disbelief (oh look i spelt it right this time lol) but honestly.. this forum and all on it have been an absolute God send!!! Your support, advice, and knowing others going through it, seeing how strong you all are and have been has made me realise that people do get through this and there is light and the end of the tunnel!

I can now look at my childrens face's and tell them "you know, it is going to be all alright!"

I will keep you updated on any changes or if the miracle happens that someone is done for what they've done to my family, also when my OH is actually coming home!!!!!

by the way, wondering when the accuser will know?? be funny if she got her letter on april fools LOL

sorry....behaving badly now.. but really really THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

p.s - and no, i didn't finish mopping the floor lol

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!!! Try take time for yourself!!!!Congratulations!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X