Proven Liar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proven Liar

Hey guys just an update that I believe is extremely promising.
    I am still waiting on the police report to be sent off so my part of the investigation is underway as we speak. A few days ago I found pictures on my FA Facebook page that show her in the local nightclub taking selfies, just hours after this alleged incident took place. Also we have noticed that there date which my FA gave in her statement (which she signed herself) is actually the wrong date of the party which is the night she claims this 'rape' occurred. The actual date of the party was 2 weeks before hand. Just wondering would this mistake made on her behalf be a major or minor detail in your opinions? Thanks !

Personally I would take the date situation with a pinch of salt, my accuser said in her second interview it could be January February or March. Then said how am I supposed to remember I forget what I had for dinner last week, that’s right compared it to a meal last week sick to think they are allowed to say that.

However do not give up and have faith that the truth will prevail.

Good Luck

Comment

screenshot and save the facebook, i found lots of interesting stuff but unfortunately sent it to the OIC before i saw this forum... most people here recommend keeping it to yourself as the police could get the FA to change the story based on the information they got from you.. we have found heaps of proof that our FA is lying: Example of some.... (with some altered details in case someone reads) some i have and havent passed onto OIC

Said the abuse happened throughout the year, whole of 03 - we only moved into the area in the September of that year

Said they hadn't had contact with us for several years but was friends on facebook with FA mum (the main one who made allegation) even after the allegation was made and FA asked to be friends on facebook..

Said my OH forced her to watch 18 films which were appaling and traumitising. Found a facebook post saying they were dissapointed that the cinema didn't believe them when they lied to try and get the FA in to see a film underaged.

Said my OH forced her to watch dvd's on the inbuilt dvd players in the car during that year, big blue car. We didn't have that big blue car until the last few months (3 years later) of living there, the car we had at the time would no way be able to cope with dvd players, it was so old that you had to choose between wipers or headlights

Said that my OH abused her whilst he was teaching her an instrument for a year... she never had one lesson and never even touched the instrument.

Said my OH took pictures of children playing in the play area round the corner.. my oh is disabled and never went round there

Said my OH took pictures of the children playing in the school opposite where we live... although we've only lived there a couple of years and she said she hadn't had any contact with us for 6 years??

and she said my OH was violent and aggressive and pushed FA to the floor.... due to his disability my 20 month old can even push him over.. and he has never ever been violent to myself or children (and there has been times in our marriage where i've made him so angry that if he was violent, he would of been, if that makes sense??)

and the person who got the person to make the accusation has said that he knows nothing about it and has nothing to do with it...

the list of proof of his involvement (including messages proving he asked someone else to make the same accusation) is even longer...

but.... i showed this to OIC in July & august and still OH is on bail.... unfortunately they still apparently have to do their investigations despite the phenomenal evidence FA has lied.. despite the evidence that its a vendetta...

so to cut a long story short.. don't do what i did, think that sending the proof of lies and vendetta will mean that the OIC will instantly drop the case the moment they read it. It doesnt and infact they can get it twisted against you. It will not make the investigation any quicker.

But it will be useful if you get charged at it goes to court so don't feel disheartened.. and keep searching... go back years through facebook something really interesting may pop up, you'd be surprised how dumb people are putting stuff on facebook

Keep strong, h xxxxxx
      "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

Working...
      X