Cps sent file back to ex starting to panic been on bail for 13mth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cps sent file back to ex starting to panic been on bail for 13mth

Hello everyone sorry I've not posted for a while as been trying to keep myself busy and my mind clear even though I've been on here everyday reading everyone's stories I didn't realise there is so many evil people out there accusing so many innocent good people and ruining lives and families

I've now been on bail for a total of 13mths now I'm on bail number 4 and due to answer again in April my file was sent back to the police to get more information of the FA my ex
    The CPS have had the file since August last year and had the information and files they require why would they be now going back to the EX for more information what else would they be asking can someone advise me RF if your free and your knowledge in these cases would help if your free

I can't help at this point, as I am not the police (of course!) or working for the CPS so I won't know what it is they are after. How do you know they are going after your ex for more info? Did they say as much? If so, who did they say that to?
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
      I can't help at this point, as I am not the police (of course!) or working for the CPS so I won't know what it is they are after. How do you know they are going after your ex for more info? Did they say as much? If so, who did they say that to?
      The oic rang me to tell me my bail had been extended for a further 3 mths as they were going back to my ex for further information

The oic of the case has been quite good letting me know what is happening and keeping me up to date

When she rang me she didn't sound that pleased as she was having to go back to my ex for more information as this is what the cps wanted her to do I asked her would she be needing anything further from me and she declined

Comment

OK so all you can do is to wait it out. I know that's easy for me to say, but it's all you can do at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
          OK so all you can do is to wait it out. I know that's easy for me to say, but it's all you can do at the moment
          Ok RF thankyou again

I cant believe they take so long as me being on bail now for 13mths

I answer bail again in April 19th hoping its good news or at least an answer

Do you think because they are going back to her again that they haven't enough evidence against me to charge or could it be something else

Sorry for all the questions just my mind is all over the place again

Comment

Some people have waited over two years. it's wrong - but it's how it happens sometimes. I've no idea why they want to talk with her as I'm not privy to their discussions of course. Try not to speculate as it will drive you crackers....

Comment

Waiting game

Hi I am new to forum, i was released without charge pending a report to CPS, I had the police conditions lifted of me, i had to wait 10 months for a decision to charge, as well as having to fight a non mol - this whole sequence of events began two years ago, I have a court date set for my trial in a couple of months time. I have spoken to my legal team and the senior counsel has stated that i have a good case. I have been reading many threads on the forum. My FA who I was in a relationship had started or had been in a new relationship before i answered bail 6 weeks after my initial. The FA made allegations of a sexual nature against my solicitor dealing with my civil case, this has been documented. Stay strong and try and stay busy! You will be fine

Comment

Originally posted by Dove15 View Post
                Hi I am new to forum, i was released without charge pending a report to CPS, I had the police conditions lifted of me, i had to wait 10 months for a decision to charge, as well as having to fight a non mol - this whole sequence of events began two years ago, I have a court date set for my trial in a couple of months time. I have spoken to my legal team and the senior counsel has stated that i have a good case. I have been reading many threads on the forum. My FA who I was in a relationship had started or had been in a new relationship before i answered bail 6 weeks after my initial. The FA made allegations of a sexual nature against my solicitor dealing with my civil case, this has been documented. Stay strong and try and stay busy! You will be fine
                Hi Dove

Thanks for the reply

I'm trying to stay busy with work and also started my training back up to keep me focused, i also have a very strong woman who is standing by me even though she doesn't have to as these allegations started as we had just been in our relationship 1 month
                If it wasn't for her and my family i think i would of done something very stupid to the FA
                It has been 13mths and still no end in site, i know its a waiting game for all of us but it would be nice to know where i stand so i could get things moving and get my life back in order

It would be nice to know what they have gone back to the FA for after all this time seeing as my file has been with the CPS for 8 mths now and i thought they had gathered every bit of evidence they could get there hands on they the CPS are an absolute joke dealing with Historic cases and putting many innocent ppl and families threw hell just to get there conviction rate up, they must know there is nothing in this case but still they keep us waiting and trying to wait for any other bit of evidence which might crop up which there will be none as there was none to start with

To say im ANGRY is an understatement

Good Luck for your case too hope all goes well and you get NG

Comment

Working...
                X