Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Police and The CPS - Objectives and Abuse.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Police and The CPS - Objectives and Abuse.

The Crown Prosecution Service is a relatively new judicial body. The clue is in the name. The CPS is in existence to support The Police in their primary objective, which is to secure a 'Result'. Those identified as "wasting Police time" are as much an embarrasment to The Police as they are formally guilty of an offence in law. Therefore, without being too obtuse, the objective is to get someone for something, which once the Law becomes involved in a situation, is fairly logical. To the point, my wife was bowled over by an uncontrolled dog in a local park in the Summer of 2014, and was promptly accused by the clearly agitated owner of hurting their dog. This person then stormed off, leaving my spouse to get to her feet, unassisted. Suffering from painful bruising. After simply, through the local authority and the park staff, and by reporting a susequent encounter, when the dog owner was abusive and aggressive in late 2014, to The Police, I was with her when she met this person for the third time, and once again was treated to a tirade of lies and threats. Giving up as the individual stumped off, my wife and I realised that we (and it seemed, everybody else) had no idea who this perspon was. The day after this last encounter however, the Police (we are thirty year residents of North Wales) arrived at our home in the evening and without qualification, arrested my wife for "Racially aggravated assault". We were stunned ! My wife was bailed, and in the absence of any independent witnesses, the duty solicitor was of the opinion that charges would not be brought, as my wife had reported this person prior to any approach by the alleged 'victim' to The Police (The Cops "mislaid" this report). Nevertheless, the CPS decided to prosecute, and a black pantomime of falsified evidence and blatant, parochial xenophobia (we are English) unfolded, resulting in my wife receiving a six month suspended sentence and a financial penalty totalling 2500.00. Since my wife's sentencing, the NWP, The regional CPS, HMCS and The Probation Service have spun out a web of untruths with impunity. Aggravated 'Nationalists' have plastered my wife all over the public forums, using foul language and making threats. Our thoroughly decent neighbours, and others, have offered their support and sympathy, with a slightly sinister resignation, as though even the indigenous population are used to the authorities 'bending the rules' when it suits, because they can. For a year, we have contacted solicitors (My wife's got nobbled, and disappeared. we have recovered his fees), complained to The Police (who promptly investigate themselves), The regional CPS (who refer you to The Police), The Court Service, Probation Service, Legal Ombudsman, The Home Office, The Attorney General, The Ministry of Justice, and The PM, all of whom have at best, stuck their heads in the sand, gone to ground, or at worst, lied. Justice? Does it exist? The Crown Court invited an 'out of time appeal', as if my wife had appealed within twenty one days of conviction, she was warned that she would in all probability be locked up and penalized by the appeal court with huge costs. We presented a concise but damning case, but the Crown Court Judge dismissed it with a one liner and no qualification. Anyone recommend a firm of solicitors who REALLY WILL take on The Police? In the meantime, The Police and The CPS?.... A double act, who dependent on where you are, can be used as a blunt instrument by certain patrons of the '19th Hole'.
Working...
X