new to here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to here

Hi was not sure about joining the forum, but from what I have read a lot of people are in the same boat as me, my partner has been falsely accused of attempted rape and has now been sent away for 4 years. That leaves me to bring our 3 children up on my own who badly miss their dad and just want him home. Thanks for reading xx

So sorry you're here but glad you can get some support from here at the same time. My OH has been accused of a historic rape and we're still waiting to find out what will happen. Hope your doing okay think your really strong to have come as far as you have.
    Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

His is historical as well but nice to know that there is more support out there

Comment

Was he sentenced recently must be really difficult for you all... My OH's accusation is from 11 years ago and was by somebody he hardly knew, no rhyme or reason for it. He gave three witnesses but unfortunately it doesn't seem to matter, they do what they want with these things sadly.
        Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

he was found guilty in August and sentenced in September, its from 7 yrs ago we know the person that done did which makes it worse none of our evidence was used in court all they wanted was a conviction

Comment

The whole system is so so broken. Lot's of people here have family members in prison and maybe able to offer you some better advice make sure you have plenty of support in the coming years and really take care of yourself. I hope things get better for your family soon! It's a horrible unfair thing to go through. Message me whenever you need I really mean that.

Comment

Hi daytoday3- Oh I can sympathise!! My OH has just been released after serving a year and that was bad enough but it is a total life sentence now. He is currently on licence and we are still apart.

Our lives are absolutely ruined while our accusers seem to be living the life of riley, spending their compensation.
              The whole system stinks- no-one is interested in the truth any more, just looking good as regards conviction rates.

So sorry to hear this but you will soon realize you are unfortunately not alone.
              They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Hi

My husband was sentenced to 13 years a year ago and I know exactly how you feel about your evidence not being used. They do only want a conviction, if there is evidence to help the accused they won't use it. Hugs to you I'm here if you want to talk. Me and my boys are lost without him.

Megane2015

Comment

Im sending hugs to you as well.

As others have said all the police and CPS need is word of mouth they are only interested in statistics they are not interested in the truth.
                  My son got sent down two days before xmas this past year on word of mouth by a twisted evil scum family.. ( he got 6 years bloody joke )

Anyway you are most deffinetly not alone and on here you will find the most kindest generous giving caring and helpful people.

So sorry you are going through this xxx

Comment

would like to thank everyone for your support i can feel what yous are all going through the system now a days is **** (excuse the language)all they want is a guilty they dont care about anyone else that is involved thats whats wrong no a days

Comment

I can fully appreciate what your OH is going through - I'm the OH of AmandaF who replied earlier.

Now that I'm out of prison, I'm an emotional wreck. The probation service are no better than the justice system that saw me spend a year in prison - they claim to want to help me rehabilitate myself back into everyday life, but I'm not allowed to live with my family. I not even allowed to speak with our son on the phone and it's causing untold mental harm to him and me both (his statements in court in support of me were not listened to and were rubbished by the prosecutor).

I'm really sorry that I can't offer encouraging words for you, but stick in there and keep the faith in your OH. You will receive tremendous support from people on here

Comment

Originally posted by Malkie View Post
                        I can fully appreciate what your OH is going through - I'm the OH of AmandaF who replied earlier.

Now that I'm out of prison, I'm an emotional wreck. The probation service are no better than the justice system that saw me spend a year in prison - they claim to want to help me rehabilitate myself back into everyday life, but I'm not allowed to live with my family. I not even allowed to speak with our son on the phone and it's causing untold mental harm to him and me both (his statements in court in support of me were not listened to and were rubbished by the prosecutor).

I'm really sorry that I can't offer encouraging words for you, but stick in there and keep the faith in your OH. You will receive tremendous support from people on here
                        sending you a HUG xxx

Comment

Working...
                        X