Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12 year old nephew accused of Rape (Scots Law)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malkie View Post
    The SS that were supposed to be looking after the interests of our son when A and I were FA'd were the most blinkered of people I'd ever met. And he's still suffering from their imposed restrictions, the poor kid. And all the time the little b******ds that caused all the trouble - and who were known the SS as being trouble makers - swan about as though nothing has happened. The lack of indepth investigation into their lives was utterly shameful.
    Hypocrites .. seems to me that the more awful a person or family you are the more the SS will bend over backwards!!!

Comment

We have never had to deal with SS before all the kids in my family have great parents that put there needs first so when we had to deal with them I was in a total rage as they came to my sisters house and informed her her son had to be removed when she asked why they said they couldn't tell her. She said well I'm not removing him till I know why they said they didn't know they got a call from the police and that he had to be removed.. My sister called me in a panic so I took my nephew to live with me as I have no kids and everything went down hill from there. I have attended there meetings listened to them talk nonsense about my nephew and as my sister has 3 other children she was scared to raise her voice to them so I did, they did not like what I had to say. They are the most incompetent human beings I have ever met. They don't like me as I speak my mind and challenge every decision they make now looks like they are realising we are right and the other family are wrong but the hoops we had to go through to get them into this way of thinking were ridiculous the system is a shambles and when this is all over I hope we never have to deal with them or there likes ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by Loza View Post
        We have never had to deal with SS before all the kids in my family have great parents that put there needs first so when we had to deal with them I was in a total rage as they came to my sisters house and informed her her son had to be removed when she asked why they said they couldn't tell her. She said well I'm not removing him till I know why they said they didn't know they got a call from the police and that he had to be removed.. My sister called me in a panic so I took my nephew to live with me as I have no kids and everything went down hill from there. I have attended there meetings listened to them talk nonsense about my nephew and as my sister has 3 other children she was scared to raise her voice to them so I did, they did not like what I had to say. They are the most incompetent human beings I have ever met. They don't like me as I speak my mind and challenge every decision they make now looks like they are realising we are right and the other family are wrong but the hoops we had to go through to get them into this way of thinking were ridiculous the system is a shambles and when this is all over I hope we never have to deal with them or there likes ever again.
        ((HUGS)) Can you go above their heads? your sister is so lucky to have you xx

Comment

Update

Just a wee update folks, we had a visit with our lawyer yesterday and he has informed us that the accuser has changed his story a total of 5 times, he stated that he believes the case against my nephew and his co accused will be thrown out and wont even reach a children's panel let alone a court. he has stated we should hear from the Procurator fiscal between now and June. so fingers crossed this is all done and dusted before the summer and we can get our family back to normal. though we are still expecting the worst due to the nature of the allegation as you never know how these cases will work out until the are done. ill keep you all updated over the next few months.

Loza

Comment

That sounds so so positive... I know it's still really nerve racking but it's good that you have a strong case.
            Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Hi Amanda

It's not a girl it's a boy that's made the allegation that's why we are confused by the refusal for a medical as surely there would be some sort of signs of penetration as he has stated that both boys penetrated. The child accusing comes from a family that are knowin in the area to be drug and alcohol abusers and we believe this is his way of getting attention.

He doesn't realise what he has done as he still at the beginning of all the wanted to play around with my nephews younger brothers. Also most of the children who are supposed witnesses who's stories keep changing are the same.

Also we have had to call the police on numerous occasions as the kids keep walking past my sisters house intimidating my nephew who keeps his head down and has had to change schools etc. It's a hopeless situation but we are a strong family we have felt with the loss of there dad together so we will continue to deal with this. The kids are amazing taking everything in there stride supporting there mum and big brother.

I had to separate out the paragraph to read it.

Could also be a way of obtaining money under false pretences - under the guise of "compensation" given the family are druggies.
              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Update

Evening. An update to let you all know that the charges against my nephew have been dropped. All I can say is we as a family feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off us. Thank you all for your kind and supportive words they mean a lot.

Comment

Evening. An update to let you all know that the charges against my nephew have been dropped. All I can say is we as a family feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off us. Thank you all for your kind and supportive words they mean a lot.

Wow that's great news am thinking you need these

Comment

Congratulations. So pleased for you all :

Comment

Brilliant news...and many thanks for updating the forum, this is so helpful for those members still waiting for a decision.
                      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Wonderful news. I'm so pleased for you.

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Working...
                        X