Can't sleep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't sleep

This is the worst night ever. What do any of you do on here to get over this kind of thing during the night?

Hi SalvationNeeded123

Theres nothing you can do sweet, me and my partners as had many restless nights sleep over this 17 months of hell

We've been up since 4am as we just cant sleep, its just seems easier watching a bit of tv and a coffee just takes your mind of things a little rather laid in bed thinking

do you have support living with you for someone to talk to?

Comment

Sorry you're not sleeping. No real advice on what you can do, but it does help to express your feelings. Focus on the truth you know.

It feels like forever when you're going through it but it will come to an end.

Comment

Try not to keep focusing on it. The more you worry, the less you will sleep. You don't know whether it will get dropped yet. Stay active and don't isolate yourself. Try and think positively. I know it's not easy but you have no control over the situation at the minute and worrying isn't going to help or change things for you. It's an awful situation to be in.

Comment

Thanks for the words of support guys. Booked an appointment with my GP for next week, hopefully that'll help me some.

Comment

Working...
          X