Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to stay positive

Hi all,

Unfortunately like so many of you I have been falsely charged. I'm finding this so difficult, it's all I think about all day

It's been close to getting the better of me lately, an awful situation to be in

Hi sorry to find you here
    It is a living hell so can really sympathize some days are better than others. The two main things that have helped us this year are building a time line and thinking of anything helpful to the case which we got loads the last few days.
    And starting a little bucket list just little things we always wanted to do as a family. That way if the worst does happen at least we have those memories and if nothing comes of it at least she hasn't ruined our year. Don't be afraid to seek counselling and remember there is no right or wrong way to deal with this it isn't a normal situation!
    Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Just echoing what Lilyput says- good advice.
      Think of anything/ anyone who can help your defence .

it's an awful, life changing situation to be in. It's all consuming- you feel as though you eat sleep and breathe it.
      Have you considered talking it over with your GP or having some kind of counselling?

Rant away on here- we're all in the same boat, one way or another
      They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Hello

Originally posted by bravetiger View Post
        Hi all,

Unfortunately like so many of you I have been falsely charged. I'm finding this so difficult, it's all I think about all day

It's been close to getting the better of me lately, an awful situation to be in
        Hi,
        Yeah Same here bud. I have spent 10 years fighting for my children who are on the at risk register with social services (Mother is not a nice person) She may lose custody of our girls to me, so after 10 years she hits the sexual abuse button. I now have no contact with my girls who absolutely idolize me and I them.
        Sorry for the rant there.
        Hope all goes right for you

Comment

Originally posted by WTFREALLY?? View Post
          Hi,
          Yeah Same here bud. I have spent 10 years fighting for my children who are on the at risk register with social services (Mother is not a nice person) She may lose custody of our girls to me, so after 10 years she hits the sexual abuse button. I now have no contact with my girls who absolutely idolize me and I them.
          Sorry for the rant there.
          Hope all goes right for you
          sending you a hug .. thats about right so easy to do now so sorry xx

Comment

Originally posted by Shah View Post
            sending you a hug .. thats about right so easy to do now so sorry xx
            Hi Shah,
            Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X