Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is signing a consent form/agreement a good way to prevent False Rape/sexual encounters??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry.... re-reading that can I just add... i personally don't like one night stands and short term sexual relationships but anyone else can do what ever... i'd rather give up those small morals i have to help prevent people being falsely accused because that's a lot LOT worse then two people agreeing to have sex when they've just met... if that makes sense
    "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

Originally posted by Lilyput View Post
      It's a cool idea but I guess the issue is the changing mind thing again. I agree with you about one night stands etc. Speaking about christian values have you seen the film old fashioned? I watching it with OH the other day and the main man in it won't be alone in a room with a women he isn't married to. I mean that is a little extreme but I certainly think it's a good idea not to spend an extended period of time alone with a woman you don't know well and trust. Remember if you are alone with woman it's your word against hers.

I would say don't be paranoid but certainly be on alert. I'd certainly stay well away from anybody overly attention seeking or who comes to you with a sob story. My Oh listened to sob story 11 years ago now he is the latest sob story!
      no i havent actually... my mum had the kids round hers and me and hubby watched IP Man (a bit different lol, but very good film if you like martial arts) but then again there is nothing stopping them from saying that he was in a room with her alone apart from word against word. and that would still bring a lengthy investigation....For instance our accuser said my husband gave her private music lessons for a WHOLE YEAR and we never even gave her even ONE and she said that was when he took his opportunity to abuse her. We babysat on some few occasions (because her mum wanted to go clubbing) and they got the dates wrong big time (LOL) but still, almost 8 months down the line and its still an ongoing investigation...

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

Originally posted by hello88 View Post
        sorry.... re-reading that can I just add... i personally don't like one night stands and short term sexual relationships but anyone else can do what ever... i'd rather give up those small morals i have to help prevent people being falsely accused because that's a lot LOT worse then two people agreeing to have sex when they've just met... if that makes sense
        I think the massive problem Arsenal and many others face is that these aren't one night stands or short term relationships but long term partners using these accusations as a tool in custody battles.

Very few cases on here seem to be a one night stand with a stranger but consensual sex with someone who they've known a while and who they often continue to exchange messages with for a period of time until the FA suddenly decides it was rape.

I really don't understand how people can do this, nor can I think of a way to protect individuals from being accused and maintaining justice for genuine victims.

Comment

Cannot get my head around somebody doing that to somebody they married and had children with it really is beyond belief and I would have trust issues too!
          Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

FA's get a lot wrong because something that never happened so details didn't stick in their memory as they were just ordinary days. The police came to OHs work and asked if he lived at a certain address eleven years ago, the actual address FA gave is one me and him lived at four years ago so I think she just looked up his name on a 123 search.

The only thing I can think of is lie detectors or criminal psychologists to try and determine who they think is being honest?
            Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

For goodness sakes don't tell the police about the address. Should there be a charge she can be ambushed with that at trial......
              Last edited by Rights Fighter; 6 February 2016, 01:28 PM.
              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                For goodness sakes don't tell the police about the address. Should there be a charge she can be ambushed with that at trial......
                you know, i would of thought that the police would of already look into that.. finding out when people lived at a certain house should surely be one of the easiest records to find.... a bit like DVLA, in a huff i said to the OIC sarcasticly, "we did not own that car at the time, or anywhere near that time, but you would know this already because you would of looked up dvla records.... have you???"

Seriously... common sense?

FA says it started 9 months before we moved to the area.... trying to make her sound as young as possible to make it sound as worse as possible... they didn't use their brains, but i guess anyone who thinks its alright to make lie's to the police doesn't have brains..

Comment

They already know as they first thing they asked was did you live there eleven years ago so OH said no four years ago i lived there, i lived at .... eleven years ago, they ARE in the same area but she clearly did a search!!!
                  Last edited by Lilyput; 6 February 2016, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Though it was when they first came out before interview so they may not have made a not of it? But so far she doesn't know who was there, what time it happened or what the address was. Oh and forgot she was raped AND who it was who raped for 10 years, how has it got this far? Really annoys me!

Comment

Err no

Originally posted by hello88 View Post
                      you know, i would of thought that the police would of already look into that.. finding out when people lived at a certain house should surely be one of the easiest records to find.... a bit like DVLA, in a huff i said to the OIC sarcasticly, "we did not own that car at the time, or anywhere near that time, but you would know this already because you would of looked up dvla records.... have you???"

Seriously... common sense?

FA says it started 9 months before we moved to the area.... trying to make her sound as young as possible to make it sound as worse as possible... they didn't use their brains, but i guess anyone who thinks its alright to make lie's to the police doesn't have brains..
                      The police dont check into any of that, city you may have lived in, car owned, address, schools, years that would be up to you for your defence im afraid x

Comment

hmm

Something being overlooked here, is that although often a false allegation is a lie about a true sexual encounter, there's also a lot which are fabricated completely.

How would any time stamp, video, picture or consent form for X date be anywhere near taken into consideration for an allegation made about Y date (Y date being completely fabricated, and no encounter even happened, therefore no consent whatsoever)

Comment

I think the OP was talking about one night stand cases......
                          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
                          X