Injunction against FA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injunction against FA

Quick question guys. Has anyone got an injunction against an FA? I think it very unlikely for the person to contact me again but was wondering if you could do something official. Also I never ever, ever want to talk to the person again.

Prism

This is something I have raised with my Police Force. At present, my accuser is being investigated for fraud and making a false allegation against me following some evidence I submitted which led to the case against me being dropped. I am waiting to speak to the Police Force who are investigating because I do not want my accuser to ever contact me again.

Comment

Without saying too much, what kind of evidence did you use against your FA?

Comment

Originally posted by SalvationNeeded123 View Post
        Without saying too much, what kind of evidence did you use against your FA?
        My FA sent some letters to my parents a few years before making the allegations against me which were from a bogus solicitor demanding money for false allegations of child abuse. The Police were very interested to see these letters because they letters claim he had reported my parents to the Police a few years back and they needed to hand themselves into the Police.

Anything you have which might undermine the allegation should be given to the Police but it's a good idea to seek legal advice first about whether it is likely to help your case.

Comment

In the same point.
          Any fresh advice?
          Thanks

My evidence are 2 witness (her friends) and photos of us having fun at club with CCTV

Comment

Working...
          X