Bailed Again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bailed Again!!

Hi everyone,just to keep you updated. Following the news last week that the cps sent the file back to the OIC end of last year.
    Today it was re bail again,not as long this time though only 4 weeks.
    Fingers crossed this will be the last one!!

Why was file sent back to OIC from CPS? Have CPS requested further information?

Not sure of procedures but I assumed (probably incorrectly) that CPS would retain file if they were going to charge. ????

Comment

Hi CIGW, still no idea why it was sent back,when OH answered bail he was just told re bail was to further their investigation.
      My worry now is that they sent the file back end of Dec,3 weeks on they haven't asked him back in for reinterview with new evidence or anything.
      My gut feeling is they've done nothing for 3 weeks,they'll do nothing for the next 4 weeks and it'll be re bail again!!

Comment

I'm afraid I tend to agree with you. In our case, it felt like a continuous period of sick/annual leave/training corses. Every day we spent wondering what they were doing but I suspect it was nothing.

I think bail dates come and go with no urgency for them and complete disregard to what it is doing to the FA and their families. However, in defence of them, if they are seeing many cases with genuine victims, it may be difficult to not have a mind set where innocence is a possibility.

Meanwhile our accuser was being wrapped in cotton wool and enjoying the attention and sympathy.

I hope the bananas are coming to you soon.

Comment

Working...
        X