This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer/encouragement thread

Hi all am starting an prayer/encouragement thread for those falsely accused, victims of rape and those supporting loved ones in either situation. Hopefully it will bring some peace and unity to this forum too Please feel free to post difficult and lows days as well as important days such as bail, court, release dates so we can all keep you in our thoughts and prayers and give you lot's of support.

Thinking of you all where ever your at big love LP xxx
    Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

First request as It's already been mentioned. Can we all remember Amanda as her OH is being released on the 29th of this month. Praying you finally get some peace in this situation and hubby adjusts back into 'normal' life well. Thinking of you both!

Also praying for no media about his release or relocation.
    Last edited by Lilyput; 19 January 2016, 09:28 AM.
    Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Sending lots of positive vibes
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Positive thoughts to those who need it xx Love and Hugs to Amanda and partner xxxx

Comment

How did things go Amanda is hubby okay? Your both in my prayers.

I know RedScouse and Suitandboot have trials soon thinking of you both too!

My OH is calling OIC for a update Monday, nervous as anything!

Comment

Thanks for asking Lilyput- he's glad to be out but we both know we have to fight on.

We're just embarking on the next step of the long arduous journey. i've suggested he joins the forum too.

It was so good judt to spend a couple of days together and to know we can speak on the phone whenever we want
            They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

So pleased it went well for you both, here's to things turning around in the future for you guys

Comment

Working...
              X